Base's Tour Videos

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

I'll join the party and post my base's tour videos.
    I'm working pretty hard on my bases and some have already changed since I posted the video\
    or will change in the future. Trying to go for as much different themes as possible.

I'll start with Christmas base:

Halloween base (WIP):

Iconic Batfamily base:

Main Character Atlantean Refugee:

I have few more in the works with no intention of showing them at the moment.
    (I have a mall - base in the works, will post after I get stuff from valentines day event)

Continue in message 2
    • Like x 5
  2. Eve YouTuber

Anniversary party base;

Silent School base (WIP):

Atlantean Princess base (WIP):
    • Like x 4
  3. Alpha Kryptonian New Player

Love them all, though I wish the Atlantean base had an underwater part - just an idea no hate. Awesome music too love the styles of your chars too. Epic
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Thank you so much! :) Yeah it would be cool if it was underwater for real.
  5. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

...... dammit im half tempted to make 2 more videos for Icy Belle's bases...... just cuz. nice base (just looked at the xmas one since ive got drama im dealing with)
    • Like x 1
  6. Grant Gardner Level 30

You decorated those bases very nicely! Excellent work! :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Thank you and no worries hoping everything is ok :)

Thank you!
  8. Batrederik Dedicated Player

that’s some pretty nice bases***
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

10. He Rex New Player

Say hello to He Rex as he takes you through Prehistoric Park, where he was engineered. You'll see the labs, the marine facility, aviary, gift shop and oh yes we have a T-rex. (Note: Someone tell the devs we really need more dinosaur content and costume pieces inspired by DC's Dinosaur Island :p)

Anyway hope you enjoy this, toying with other costume ideas and seeing if I can turn an Atlantean base or another cave into an Aquarium/Aviary

• Like x 2
  11. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

see its these amazing bases that makes me wish we could all get together on the same server/platform and work together. act as others extra set of eyes, offer advice at times(cuz im pretty sure weve all been hit by...."writers" block) even set up a base item exchange....
  12. Hollows Active Player

I've been wanting to post my some of my bases here for a while but can't get past the editing process on YouTube creator. Specifically, adding multiple music tracks to a video. I can get two, but trying to get a third erases the second and in place is a silent gap until the new track starts. Any ideas on how this can be accomplished if it all?
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Are you trying to edit those videos on PS4? I recommend saving the videos, upload them as non-register videos to YouTube and download them to your computer. Then you can use any movie editing software to edit it and add whatever songs you like. That's usually what i do when I record games on PS4 and want to edit my content. If you need any help, you can also DM me.
    • Like x 1
  14. Hollows Active Player

No. I'm on my computer. I have it saved and am in the process of editing it but as I said, I can't add a third track without it erasing the second. I'm editing my Christmas themed base and it's just over 8 minutes long and I figured four songs would fit in but nope.
  15. Eve YouTuber

What editing software are you using? The songs should fit, unless there is a big silence part coming from one of the songs that you'll need to cut out. Happened to me with few songs I downloaded. This makes the songs longer cause they have a part after the song is done where It's just complete silence, or It's starts with a long silence. But that's just a thought. I'll probably get the bigger picture if I know what software you are using.
  16. Hollows Active Player

I'm using youtube's video editing software. Creator? I think it's called.
  17. Eve YouTuber

Hmm I see. I use Sony Vegas Pro 8.0, YouTube's is just buggy and not comfortable to use. So I'm not sure if It's on their side that it causes issues with music.
  18. Hollows Active Player

Are you using the free version or the purchased one? And yah. I really dislike youtube's editing software.
  19. BSEison Well-Known Player

Base decoration is one of my favorite things in the game. I've only made 1 tour video so far because most of mine aren't themed, but have been wanting to do some others. This base is styled as a movie theatre that serves as a front for my main character's non-legitimate villain business. :D

I need to do an updated version because I have updated the seating in the big room.

• Like x 3
  20. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

• Like x 3