John Constantine's New Model teased by SJ

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

I think I'm in love...he's really good looking. Soooo JLD confirmed, yeah?
    • Like x 10
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Sure seems that way.

Makes me very curious about new Iconics. Deadman? Detective Chimp? Black Orchid?

And The House of Mystery needs to be a new location.
    • Like x 5
  3. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I would guess Deadman for sure. Chimp would be a lot of fun to see here. Maybe I Vampire? Hope Swamp Thing gets an updated model too.
    • Like x 4
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I do hope the new Episode is JLD as I love the comics and animated movie. As for the model...hopefully he looks better in game as I'm not feeling that drawing. I realize that is just a rendering but I'm not a huge fan of the face. Oddly enough, I am not sure why it just looks...odd to me. That being said, if we do get JLD, I really REALLY REALLY REALLY hope we get John Constantine's coat, shirt, and tie as an iconic drop with a feat tied to it. Kind of how they did Ultra-Man's Cape and the Man-Bat Henchmen.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

My recreation of Green Lantern Jack T. Chance NEEDS that 5 O'clock Shadow option NOW!!!

Well, actually, he's needed it for 7 years, but you know what I mean! ;)
    • Like x 4
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I have ONLY 2 Questions..
    1) Can we get that 5 o'clock Shadow??
    2) PLEASE...Can we have that Hair?????

IMO JL Dark is all BUT Confirmed at this point..I Do believe a previous Tease During the Anniversary Livestream showd a BOG Open ROOM where there will apparently be a Boss Fight..I believe it looked like an Inner room to the House of Mystery.
    • Like x 8
  7. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Devs, can we PLEASE get an official reveal & announcement this week?
    • Like x 2
  8. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

It's looking sooo good!
    • Like x 2
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

I think it's because it looks like it's leaning a little toward the cartoony side of things. The newer models have been sort of leaning that way, but those eyebrows look like they're about to eat the rest of his face, LOL.
    • Like x 4
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay it looks good but what was wrong with the "old" Constantine? Now if this indeed does mean we are looking at a Justice League Dark DLC....................... WOOOO HOOOOOO ahem pardon me I had to do that :p

Hmmmm so just in the past few weeks we have a new look for Zatanna and now one for Constantine. Plus that mysterious book sitting in the Oblivion Bar....

Awww come on Mepps Spill the beans and just tell us LOL
    • Like x 3
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

For me, it's something about the chin...
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I second this. I want that 5'oclock shadow and hair style as well. Two separate styles and not one combo style.
    • Like x 2
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Since they said beards are now insanely difficult to make, you better pray to DC Jesus that its at least a skin. Lol
    • Like x 2
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Does his new model come with an actual scouse accent instead of the Dick Van Dike routine? ;)
    • Like x 3
  15. Grant Gardner Level 30

Nice...:)
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

NOPE, You get Americans with bad English accents like we get English doing bad American accents.

We Americans just deal with it because we know the English need all the help that they can get nowadays. xD

All jokes aside.

At least they tried right.

They could have went this route.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The shadow has to be uni-sex!
  18. Proxystar #Perception

The npc looks good, i hate JLD, but hey hopefully the content itself is good storyline aside.
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, sorry about Hugh Laurie :D
  20. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

He looks good ^-^.