Voice chat down for several, but not all, players?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by HurricaneErrl, Jan 2, 2019.

1. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Started a few days ago with a short blackout. Then yesterday it cut out on me for a good 30min but came back on for another 30min before crapping out entirely across all my characters. Haven't gotten it to work at all today. I can't hear anyone in any chat. Not only can they not hear me either, they also say that the list is saying I'm not in the chat when i am. The chat tabs dont even show a number for how many people are in the chat, even though I know there are several in the chat. I know it's not my mic because it works perfectly fine for every other game, and several other players have reported the same thing. Also even with an unplugged mic I should still be able to hear what's going on in whatever voice chat I'm in, but it's completely dead. I've tried relogging, resetting the PS4, everything I can think of. It doesn't seem limited to PS4 either. A few PC friends are having the same issues.

I'm not sure if this helps but here is the error code I get when I try to do a voice test in the settings-

Voice connection test failed. (1.1-2143223598)

Thanks
  2. Tank 4 life New Player

I have been having the same issue for three days. I also have the same error code you are having when I test my voice chat. I am in the ps4 USA server. And I also cleared cache etc . Nothing works.
  3. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Ok so my voice chat finally came back last night and was working fine again this morning. I just got back home, logged in, and now there is no voice chat tabs at all?
  4. useless Well-Known Player

Mine was normal this morning but its gone now