Voice Chat won’t work no matter what I do help!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DamageControlPS, Jan 1, 2019.

1. DamageControlPS Active Player

I can’t load my voice chat i shut down both game and ps4 multiple times it’s still on the tab and no numbers are showing up when you would be in that chat.
    Push to talk is off this is a moree serious problem I seen people of the bug page who has the same experience but no way to fix it.

Please hit me with ideas Typing on ps4 just won’t cut it :(
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I'm on PC and the numbers won't show up for me too. I think it's a server issue.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It might be a server issue. Did you run a mic test in the ingame voice settings?
  4. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I have manual voice channel switching but it keeps on defaulting back to the first one on the tab. I think it's a server issue.
  5. Tank 4 life New Player

I been having this same problem since yesterday. I tried everything.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh yeah that's definitely an issue on their end then.
  7. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I'm on PS4 and been having these issues since yesterday. The voice chat will just drop dead on all channels. A couple times it would come back randomly but end up dropping again. Been for the last 4 hours today now. I can't hear anyone and when I switch channels it doesn't show anyone in the chat when I know there's a full group in there.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm on USPS, I'm not having issues. Are you guys on EU?
  9. Tank 4 life New Player

I am on usps. This has Been happenings me for two days . I don’t know what to do.
  10. jeffmallet Well-Known Player

Can someone please fix voice chat? I'm on day 3 without voice chat! Come on guys. Voice chat.
  11. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

About half my league was dealing with this yesterday as well. Not sure how it is today. USPS.
  12. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Still going on today. I seem to be the only one in my league affected though. But I know of several others experiencing the same thing. Surprised no devs have commented here yet....
    • Like x 1
  13. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Went to test voice connection and I'm getting this message-

Step2/5

Voice connection test failed. (1.1-2143223598)

Not sure what this means
    • Like x 1
  14. ACLife Active Player

I haven't checked this afternoon but as of 2am cst this morning, I was having the same issue and basically same error as HurricaneErrl. Group, League, nor any other chat would not enable Voice. I turned off Voice Chat and rebooted my PC. Turned it back on, did the Test. Still Voice connect failed.

it is very difficult when most of my league is on voice chat. We had feat day yesterday and it was a real drag being unable to hear the conversations of my group mates. Of 20 folks online, it seemed that 3 or 4 of us had the issue. I was the only one on PC the others are PS4.

it's a real pisser. I'm gonna check online tonight to see if it is resolved. Based on the above, I'm not gonna hang my hat on it. I'll put in a support ticket too but I had hoped it would be resolved by now.
  15. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

not a fix, but it might help: With the Discord app on your smartphone you can use the official DCUO Discord server to communicate. Currently teh voice channels are empty most of the time.

https://discord.gg/kCqPmCu
  16. CrimsonPlasma New Player

Please update it is may and the issue still exists on PC
  17. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

I'm on PC, US Server and haven't seen any problem with voice chat in these last months. I don't have it on all the time, but when I do, it always works fine.
  18. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Buy a small wireless USB keyboard for super cheap, and plug it into one of the USB thingies on the PlayStation. For times like these, it works great!
    • Like x 1