Are you prepared for Artifacts level 200 in 2019?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Xibo, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

Do not worry, we have Seals of Completion which costs $$$$$$
    • Like x 1
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I can't dispute that one bit but I am hoping that they make new ones instead.
  3. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Why though? What would even be the point of getting 3 artifacts at lvl 200? There's not even a content that requires higher artifacts with stronger effects so it would just be useless grind for nth metal and catalysts. Not to mention the money you'd have to dump for seals.
    There's no end game plan, it's just useless, pointless and time wasting since every 20 lvl jump the exp you need is doubled.
    Even if they add a 4th slot it wouldn't matter for some of the roles or certain powers, only damage role would benefit the most in my opinion.
    • Like x 4
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  5. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

At this point 2 tanks and 6 DPS would be about equivalent. It's already broken.
  6. myandria Item Storage

I hear ya!

Even another 20 level push (180) would be too much for many players in my opinion. At some point the artifact level needs to stop and support for other roles for those artifacts besides DPS needs to start.
  7. Mister_Raccoon Well-Known Player

I do... it's all I'm any good at... sad Raccoon.
  8. Xibo Loyal Player

Well, 8 months later, it seems that we'll have, in fact, the Artifacts level 200.

My thoughts are ...

200 Soul Cloak - 35%
    200 Parasite - 15% and 4%
    200 Dispenser - 70%
    200 Rao - 8 enemies and 60%
  9. Marek Committed Player

I think I missed some info somewhere. I know artifacts are going to rank 200 but are they releasing new artifacts with it AND a 4th slot? Sorry, your list of 4 is just throwing me off a bit.
  10. Sleepis4theRich Active Player

ill be keeping mine at 160 and waiting for the next double xp weekend after the next one because surely they wont release a double xp weekend right after the newer artifacts drop.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No new artifacts, no fourth slot. They have said they have no plans for a fourth slot.
    • Like x 2
  12. inferno Loyal Player

Nope. I bought some of the 75k while it was on sale to get a couple of artifacts up to 160 but now this drops, so i'm kinda scratching my head.
  13. Marek Committed Player

Well atleast that's good news
  14. Roocck Committed Player

Definitely not, already bad enough at 160 why make it any worst..
  15. Marek Committed Player

Oh I agree, but its happening regardless so as long as it's just raising the levels and not new artifacts to go along with the level increase or whatever else, then to me that's good news out of bad news I guess...
    • Like x 2
  16. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Same. I won't be dumping any of the XP I have saved up until a double XP weekend so I can max out the 5 artifacts I use during that weekend (Tetra, Soul Cloak, Gemini, Manacles, and Mystic Symbol). Will suck buying Seals that weekend but at least it is just a one time purchase for the artifacts. I imagine it will be years before we see another increase.
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

For now.
    • Like x 4
  18. Controller Devoted Player

Scrap of Soul Cloak at 200 and Rao Amulet at 200?

Increased usage of Group Shields for my raid party AND further weakened bosses / adds with the increased Debuff percentages?

[IMG]

And no - IMHO I don't see how in the world this is breaking the game, lol - how many of us will even LET "TWO" controllers in your raids? That one single Controller - the vast majority of the time - will STILL have to know the mechanics...know when to block...know when to roll out of AOEs...dump power to the party...

I'll also STILL have to pick up teammates that get knocked out.

I'd humbly suggest that the Devs introduce mechanics in bosses - especially in the ELITE raids - that MAKES you NEED to use the debuffs at certain times - like when a boss has a green heart, green target OR green shield on them...put the increased level Artifacts to good use.

And even though I've been saving Nth metal for 4 months I am certain that it will still take me 2-3 months to even get ONE of them up to 200, and it will more than likely be my RAO Amulet.
    • Like x 2
  19. kingmasternova Loyal Player

No thanks they need to get more support role in missions, not reduce them.
    • Like x 1
  20. stärnbock Devoted Player

well, the day it would get raised to 200 was something i allways predicted. i just wasn´t sure if first or after a fourth spot... oh well, i am curious to see what will happen to some of the artifacts at 200. most are getting theyr effects raised to a round number, i suppose. others may get total new effects we are not thinking of yet... maybe. imagine for example the maxed solar amplifier getting costumizable colors...