The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Ooh, scary! Now put the Diamond Material on your Iceman Alt and let us see how they look together! ;)
    • Like x 3
  3. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

+1 for username
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't know the Absolute Zero set had a hidden ninth style: Goggles, no idea what they look like as the vendor doesn't stock them

Just looked at Torikumu's video, doesn't have the goggles :(
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Edit: Nevermind, I think I got mine from the Gift Giving Tree last year.
  7. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

Regular goggles came from the Classic Holiday Gift Tree last year.

Also enhanced goggles have a chance to drop from seasonal alert and are account bound.
    Neither are needed for the style feat.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

Regular on the left, enhanced on the right. But for the life of me I can't remember how I got them.
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So, they are simply Captain Cold's Glasses? o_O
    Someone traded me a pair of those just before getting the Enhanced Absolute Zero Goggles (and they are black for every character, even for characters who don't have Black in their palette)

Knew they weren't needed for the Feat, Feat (which is not with the rest of the Seasonal feats) only has the 8 you can get from the Vendor
  10. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

Not really, Captain Cold's glasses and Absolute Zero goggles are two different styles, though I don't see much difference in their visual appearance.
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Only difference is the frosted look to the Enhanced AZ
  12. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah but I meant AZ's regular version.
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Definitely looks better on him than the Arctic Material. Is it color locked to the color I see there? Or were you able to tint it? :confused:

Either way, I guess I'm doing the 12 Months + Bonus after my next payday in a week.
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Makes one wonder why they even bothered, butt then again, it's not the only style that is identical to another (the House of El Warsuit and STEELsuit MK-1 cloaks are the also identical :p )

On another tack: did they add a few new Sweater's? Fairly sure had had gotten most if not all in previous years, butt "Holiday Sweater" seems like a variant on the "Re-Gifted Sweater" (although do seem to be missing a couple on some of the characters, like Blacque missing the Sweater with the light-up nose)
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Sadly its not tintable so its hard to match the crystaline skin tone but it still is better than arktic material :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Next questions...

1) Were you able to select which character you redeemed it on through the usual Redemption/Claim Window, or did it just load up to the first character you logged in with?

2) Is it Account Bound? Or is it Tradeable? In other words, will people be able to sell them in the Broker?
  17. Maxwell New Player

you can sell it on the broker for PS saw it this evening for sale should be the same on PC and other people were shouting to sell theirs
  18. Dene Devoted Player

Can't you do the slimline mask? Basically cover him in diamond
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Why not use the Mister Miracle headstyle which would (possibly?) preserve facial details while allowing you to use the material.
    • Like x 2
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I tried but then he hes became a problem.
    • Like x 2