Mera, what are you doing?...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Idk if she's either hiding from something, but it was funny to find her like that :D
    TOTALLY NORMAL! XD
    • Like x 1
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Mabye there was a sea mouse she was afraid of so she hid high up XD
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Haha didn't think of it, or a underwater insect XD "AHH AQUALAD KILL IT" Him: omg...not this again
    • Like x 1
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

The quest givers on Titans Island like to move around as well. Strange bug.
    • Like x 1
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Used to happen with the ones in the Deluge version of CC too.
  6. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

All I can say is sea spiders XD
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

What do you mean? She's underwater. As master of the ocean's waves, she sometimes likes to hover overhead to state her importance. Plus, she didn't like the way you were ogling her.
  8. Bzzzztt Active Player

I think she was just changing a burnt out bulb in that plant/streetlamp thingamawhatsit she's standing on.
    • Like x 1
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I have not seen her hovering yet but really? is this anything new? Its been a while but at one point of you went to Central City.. that would be the old one without giant star fish attacking..... You could find yourself staring at the Flash and his twin brother Flash 2. Standing side by side and ready to say hi and give you a mission. Just another in a long line of "oh hey look what he/she is doing today! Wow that looks strange dpoesn't it? " visuals we have come to know and love in game.

Now I did a quick search and while i never encountered this ....

[IMG]
    Apparently it could get even worse... So basically we have Barry as Flash, Wally as Flash, and Bart, Impulse, Allen all standing by to hand out missions

LOL
    • Like x 2
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

She's up there because a villain came over to check how she was doing, and her skin crawled up the wall

Cereally, she is unbelievably rude to villain characters, and after they helped save her scaled arze
  11. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

12. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I would like to have her stance. I noticed her floating yesterday.
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Technically, she's not floating, she is standing, butt the way the game 'works' with objects she is standing on the lamppost (at least this is better than standing at a 45 degree angle on a curb :p )
  14. L T Devoted Player

Let's face it, this is not the worst position we've seen an NPC in.
  15. Eve YouTuber

Nah, but It's funny :p
  16. Eve YouTuber

same tbh and Catwoman's, but I don't know if we ever get new personalities...
  17. Version San Diego Active Player

Mera is telling you to kiss her converse.
  18. Eve YouTuber

She can tell me all she want. :p
  19. DarkAya Dedicated Player

[IMG]

...or water, whatever.
    • Like x 1