Eye Of Gemini feedback

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Duzzit, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Duzzit Active Player

honestly have you tested this at all in a raid? or elite raid?
    it seems it's you who doesn't have a clue
    this artifact is garbage
    i really wanted to like this artifact but there is not 1 single thing about it that i like
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

65K total? Or 65K per enemy hit? Can you post screen shots, please?
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean they don't. Do you realize how often someone can cast a SC throughout a raid? Do you know how much 50k-75k can add up to throughout a raid alone? This artifact isnt suppose to be outright OP as hell causing insane amounts of damage in the millions.
  4. Duzzit Active Player

i've got 160 artifacts, i know how often a sc can be cast, i also know that 50-75k every few minutes is a pathetic amount. this gian requires everybody to gather on 1 spot, meaning they are moving instead of dpsing. that means the damage is reduced. that damage reduction for 4-5 dps will be a lot more than 50-75k.
    this artifact is not only 'not op' it significantly hurts a parties ability to dps. it doesn't enhance the party in any way whatsoever. it actually makes things worse. it stops the party doing what is required to do something that is not required and might actually gt them all killed.

this artifact is garbage

i dare you to post a video of this artifact being helpful
  5. Duzzit Active Player

it was 65k on a single enemy but i didn't record it sorry. It should have been higher than 65k from just my own damage
  6. Duzzit Active Player

can anybody post proof that this artifact is good?
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Try using other SCs, and check the damage on all nearby enemies, since it affects them all. It may be a bug with the one SC you're using.
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

Eye of Gemini is super effective for every tank, u can solo now raids even faster.

Fake Deathmike out
    • Like x 2
  9. Kestral Committed Player

I didn't notice anything really significant with extra DPS from using this but it's easy to tell with the size of the circle that it's only going to benefit my character in healer role. I pretty much never standing that close to others for them to get any benefit.

I'll still use it I think because I like the overall stat bonus' but not as helpful as it seemed by reading the description.
  10. Duzzit Active Player

you're right, i was just with a healer and the supercharge generation speed was truly amazing
    i guess same would be true with tank

it's the dps side that could do with a upgrade
    • Like x 1
  11. Duzzit Active Player

i've been testing this on tank and i'm super impressed. As a healer, this will significantly enhance any party.

here's how i currently see it

Healer - From Duo to Elite, healer MUST HAVE this artifact, it is amazing.

Tank - From Duo to Raid - any nearby dps will love the bonus supercharge but it's just not feasible in elite due to the low range

Troll - Garbage

DPS - Garbage
  12. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

You really need to get back to the drawing board on your testing(which I think is probably loosely used here). You can't say with 100% certainty anything based on your limited offering of personal experience, which, no offense, only shows you don't know how to use the artifact as a DPS.

Just two nights ago, running with another DPS of the same power and similar LO at the same CR, I had the artifact, and they did not. In Crown Reg, I out DPSed him(the next DPS on the scoreboard) by EIGHT MILLION points in genral damage, and THREE MILLION points in boss damage.

You're doing it wrong.

Nobody should be listening to you.

Just stop.
    • Like x 3
  13. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Eye of Gemini is great for Nature and 50% SC users, and it is amazing in Crown of Thorns with the small hallways and everyone melee'ing adds.
    • Like x 1
  14. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

What does this exactly do for healers again? I’ve seen a lot using it lately I’ve been considering doing a combo of gemeni, cloak, fang

Then again I might just keep my starheart, fang and upgrade my omeg from 99 to 120 because I don’t really feel like investing the money having to change TWO artifacts because this heal toon is just an alt
  15. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

It's great for Nature dps's I meant.

As far as Healers, it is pretty good as well from what I read. It restores 3% health and some supercharge as well each second while people stand in it for either 4 or 6 seconds depending on how much you've leveled it up. Also gives a heal at the end to everyone that was standing in it for the amount of healing that was done over the 4 or 6 seconds I believe. It's not gamebreaking, so if you kept your Starheart it wouldn't be a big deal.
  16. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

So question

does it restore health to the entire group?

And 2, do players have to be standing in the circle for the health to be restored?
  17. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

It says all allies, so that includes all group members and all pets of said group members. Within the circles boundaries of course.