how to make fast $$ cash in game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ElectricISR, Nov 7, 2018.

1. ElectricISR Active Player

does someone knows got only 1 mil
  2. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

sell, sell, sell...

Base Items, Collections, Styles, Time Capsule items
    • Like x 3
  3. ElectricISR Active Player

got nothing to sale lol
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

1,000,000 is a good number and actually more than enough. You don't even that much to function well in-game. Premiums & Free players do it with 2,000 & 1,500 all the time.
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You don't need more money than that to play the game but......Playing the broker game ( buying & selling stuff ) is really the only way to go if you want mo money.
    I do it all the time. Start running content to collect drops or buy cheap stuff and resell it of you don't have anything to sell. The items will not magically pop into your inventory.
  6. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

You get the items to sell by playing the game....all of the tings I listed are in game drops. The TC items don't drop but the stabilizer fragments used to open them do.
    • Like x 1
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I will add.................. buy Time Capsules and sell the stuff on the broker.

8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

That is literally impossible unless you are not playing the game. You get base items from pretty much any content, you get trad-able armor at early levels in the game, you get armor as you progress that you can sell to the vendors for a little $$ here and there, you can go out and farm collections, etc...

Will you make billions doing this? Hell no, but will you make millions eventually? Yep. Especially if you land the right collections in open world. They don't go for multi-millions like the Time Capsule collections but there are open world collections that still sell for decent amounts.
    • Like x 3
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

It might not be what you want to hear but in the first few days or even weeks of new content instead of consuming collections, catalystsand base items sell them.

EG I sold the Starfire scrunchie around week 2 of Titans content for around 90 million and then towards the end bought it back along with the boots and whip for less than 30 million.
  10. myandria Item Storage

Hm..

I million is a very good start. As others have suggested there are a variety of drops that you get while playing that you can sell, especially collections. I always do well selling lower level collections because not many people want to farm lower level content for them. For example, if you are running around Metropolis doing lower level open world missions and come across the yellow collections, grab them! You will be surprised at the steady income you can make from those. The collections from the Gotham Bottled area (court orders I think), Arkham Asylum, Ace Chemicals (T.O. Morrow collections included) and Strykers Island, for example, can sell for 10 thousand or more apiece because those areas are hard to farm for their collections (they don't have a lot of respawn points).

However, if you are looking for a lot of cash fast, then sell Time Capsule items (collections and auras/material) and the collections from new content (as tukuan pointed out).
  11. Version San Diego Active Player

Even if you get an expensive OP drop, you still need cash to put it on the broker. Worry more about quantity of small items first. Always check the broker prices on items. You may think this item is only going for 25k so it is not good. Now sell quite a few of those and get some increase is always better then nothing. Old plans can sell to the vendor for 10k and up. Then there is the major undercut of an item, if it is a good one. I would say maybe do this once to dump it quick to get your first big item gone. Will give you some leeway if items don’t sell down the road so broker expenses don’t hurt so bad.
  12. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Run content that has collections in high demand. I ran a certain raid that dropped a particular collection piece that was selling for like 50 mil multiple times on multiple characters. Had like 5 drop in one month over the various runs so I made like 200+ mil that month just on raid runs not including other forms of income.
  13. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Running the alert every day usually gives a good life force to sell. You easily could've made a couple million each week the past few months.
    • Like x 1
  14. Brit Loyal Player

Time Capsules seem to be the biggest in-game cash source for me at the moment. The strategy I use is this:

For the first week or two of a new Time Capsule, I open everything and immediately sell it.

After about 2 weeks, unless the Time Capsule contains a really big ticket item that is still selling insanely high, I shift backwards, ignoring the new Time Capsules and purchasing old ones on the Broker to turn around and open and sell the contents. It's not just fishing for Voids; it's even stupid things that people don't realize, like the fact that there are 3-4 pieces from every single TC set that sell for 5mil+ regularly. It's just so much easier to move an Abyssal Head or a High Density Quiver than it is to compete with hundreds of other people selling their Drowned items.
  15. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

you can sell resets when atlantis releases. But make sure to get reliable returning buyers. There is too much scam going on.
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

A new episode drops tomorrow. Buy some replays and farm all the tradeable drops you can to sell on the broker. Lots of billionaires and nine-figure millionaires like to have everything day one.
  17. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Marketplace, buy stabilizers (tons), open TCs sell stuff from the TCs on broker. Many people make their money exclusively this way these days....

This is also a way, though some players claim they've been banned for actively selling resets. The TC way however is 100% within game rules.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those players that were banned were selling dupped resets.
    • Like x 1
  19. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I made a fortune on exobits and bytes until the devs destroyed the market. Made a ton of money off of auras. I'm not an aura fan so selling them for $10 million or so isn't a big deal.
  20. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Hope you're right on this one. In that case I stand corrected.