Vampiric Visage

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by spack2k, Oct 14, 2018.

1. spack2k Steadfast Player

The style reward from Time Capsule collection is not tradeable and also not account-bound... it would be nice if i can give it atleast one of my alts... since that style doesnt fit my main at all.

thx
  2. Vagrant Committed Player

Typically rewards are tradable so I’m surprised it’s not. Hopefully that’s a bug
    • Like x 1
  3. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Same for the tattered cloak of corruption, thats not tradable either.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was a little disappointed about this but at least the RNG was a little more forgiving.
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

I gotta think this is just an oversight or they would have likely mentioned it in the livestream. I could be wrong but I suspect in a few days it will be hotfixed but either way I don't plan on consuming the collections until a dev weighs in either way.
  6. nawanda Loyal Player

The main issue with these things not being tradeable is that anyone sensible does collections on their main. Otherwise they show up in the broker forever.

So they should either be tradeable, account bound, or there should be a way to transfer credit for completed collections between characters.

If this is a mistake, I hope they fix it. If it’s intentional, it’s an act of casual disregard for the player experience.
    • Like x 2
  7. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

any visage on the broker yet? Any plans on making it tradable?
  8. Shago1594 Active Player

they announced that it will be fixed by the next hotfix
  9. Shago1594 Active Player

fixed