Dead Within 30 Seconds....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Oct 16, 2018.

1. High Troller Loyal Player

Did you check your combat log? If not, I'm not sure if anyone can help you.
  2. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

No, I was not. As I have said many times, I had just came out of the character creation screen. I had just started. I was not in anyone's group. It was a brand new fresh character that was in PVE mode, not PVP. And no, I did not check the combat log. To be honest, I didn't even know there was one. But that shouldn't matter since I had just started. I said it before, and I will say it again. It was likely just a glitch.
  3. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

*sigh* I'm sorry, but have you read the previous responses? Because if so, you would've seen that I said I have invites on auto ignore. No one can send me a duel request. This attack, no....glitch was literally within 30 seconds of me arriving in the safe house.
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Yeah I know because i have mine off as well. I must of skip over that part of the thread, my bad
  5. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Yeah, but what I meant was he's in a nightclub, therefore no heroes.
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Sorry Mepps, didn't see your post till now. I didn't check the logs mainly cause I didn't know we had any. I just logged off then logged back on and tried again. I was in my inventory screen switching things up, so I could not see who it was that made the hit. I do know that I wasn't in PVP mode, nor could I have accidentally accepted a duel cause those are blocked. I saw someone drop a big ice block, and the next thing I know everything went grey cause I was knocked out.
  7. ObsidianDrake New Player

Something like this happened to me about a week ago. I was in the watchtower by the mailboxes and some guy was mad about something I said in WT chat, so he flew over next to me, I saw him there and idk what he did, but I started taking damage. I got down to a flashing red screen and then it stopped. I had to fly away and heal myself in case he did it again. I still don't know how he did that.

I am a recently returning player, but I know what duels, PvP Zones and PvP flags are and it wasn't any of that.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you see this again, please check the combat log to see what it says.
    • Like x 1
  9. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

It’s just like the duel and barrel trick.

I’ve never heard of someone killed by ice fresh off the braniac ship, but it could have something to do with the bug where someone could drop a barrel on you right after you lost a duel and you got knocked out.
    • Like x 1