DLC's too hard

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zyzzer, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duncanidaho666 New Player

I've tried crowd control. I clear the first part, but then comes the part where YOu have to put the frozen prisoners in cells and I wipe every time. Trolling it isn't possible.
  2. ArcSin1 New Player

What hard stuff do you big boyz do? Diamond Heist? Dont kid yourself about hard stuff in this game, you think you have big boy pants when in reality your wearing pull ups.
    • Like x 1
  3. Vashta Well-Known Player

Almost made me spit my drink, almost.
  4. Lokkii Committed Player

1. this is a MMO
    2. this is a easy MMO
    3. WOW
  5. Dwild Well-Known Player

Ive leveled up my pure Healer Spec to CR 84 doing mostly Arkham runs and helping out on Ace and Stryker bounties. I think Ive done six runs inside Arkham, fought Nightwing, Batwoman twice, Black Canary and Huntress twice. Got a few bits of decent gear on FoS runs. Relatively easy, only died once in there (against the guards the first time I went in.) Ive done the outside missions in Steelworks. But as a Healer I cannot beat Steel inside solo. Against the Arkham hero you can heal, hit, whittle them down, but you're up against a timer in the Steel fight and I just cannot put out enough dps to take down the adds, stay alive AND drop Steel in 5 minutes. The basic Healer strat of chipping away just does not work against a clock. I've got Accomplice, Orbital Strike and Supply drop all at 3rd level, but you can't run from Steel and his adds. He knocks you back, stuns you...and if you're calling in Orbital strike when he stuns you, you just lose it for 3 minutes; doesnt come in. Maybe I just dont know how to do it, but I doubt I'll ever finish Steel...and Ive spent a ton on armor repair and Level IV Nutri Soders trying to take him down. Just not working.
  6. Dwild Well-Known Player

Oh, on a side note. Every player in this game or any MMO has started as a "newb" at least once in a game. Every player has hit a wall at some point and at some point has asked for help. Every player has had someone at his back somewhere along the way, aiding and protecting. So before we start slamming people who are still learning the game or are on thier first MMO, try, just try to think back to how you did in your first week in WOW or DAoC or AoC...and cut the guy a little slack before you start slinging put downs.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kain New Player

I feel you man, that couch is heavy
  8. Vashta Well-Known Player

The funny thing is the content that he's saying is too hard is not aimed at new players, nor do I think it is available to fresh lv30's, If he was crying out that the level 30 T1 solo challenges were too difficult, then I'm sure people would be more than willing to offer advice, but the fact that he's saying that newest content that is aimed at higher geared players is too difficult is absurd. It's supposed to be difficult, and it's not so difficult that everyone in the game is struggling with it or that anybody is yet to complete it, it's that he finds it difficult and thinks that it should be easier because he cannot breeze through it with ease.
  9. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I will educate u, sir... There isn't any content in this game that is really hard... I'm just referring to "hard stuff" the op mentioned.. Now the "big boys" are the ones who go through the content, over and over again in order to learn the strategies and best ways to complete the content.... Ie the Strykers solo instance.. Which I wiped several times (45mins worth) to verify the instance was glitched.... The big boys do the missions, complete the missions and do cry "this is too hard, plz nerf!"..
    Remember: inner, fos 2, fos 1 revamp, prime.. The big boys finished them and showed the cry babies how to do it!!
    Now which one r u?
  10. NCR RANGER New Player

If you build up your controller with balanced mod slots, it's easy.
  11. Solarstar New Player

Inner was the bane of everyone's existence, however, now it's a tossup of Prime and having to get people organized on dealing with the Hellthralls, Bozo and Tala in BD.
  12. KillJoyDOD New Player

This new Home Turf is VERY open-ended. They don't force you to do it alone (except for the final missions)!! It's a challenge for people that enjoy challenges and DECIDE to do it alone but if struggling Isn't your thing then wait for someone else to come along and just attack/do the same thing they are!! There!! You're not grouped and getting some help too!!

I love when a game is open-ended like DCUO!!
  13. KillJoyDOD New Player

LOL this content is intended for CR70 people!!

DCUO has always under CR-rated It's content by 10CR to 15CR!! This is nothing new!! The only exception is the 4 person operation. That can be done with a full group of CR70s. (no one being carried)
  14. Booster New Player

I've enjoyed the new DLC quite a bit. I had trouble with a glitch in Stryker's island on the hero side but once I knew how to identify it things weren't so bad. If you're going to try running things by yourself you should really invest in tactical mods and a sidekick.
  15. Laff Riot New Player

I am full T4 with 3 codex and all properly modded. Still a bit tough but I rather do it in DPS. I can burn things really fast so its no so easy to die. I have done it in troll stance a few times now.
  16. Ion21 New Player

honesltly I feel let down with this dlc i started a thread about still seeing low level drops in T3 and T4 missions. I'm with Dwild on this i saw the demo video and feel jilted because i can barely do anything even with a sidekick back up and a orbital stike it takes me days to do one daily mission i shout for help players just make fun of you and they make a big deal about these new styles and gameplay, i have yet to any because i cant get past anything since the launch iv been into Ace chemicals once and got a weapon i cant use. Just like everyone else gotta go back and fourth to make repairs because the robot there dosen't make repairs use all these go through all this aggrevation just to get a T4 box withtoxic release module in it that does nothing at this level I mea why am i paying for broken gameplay and aggrevation. Oh and did anyone else notice in the video the DEV Jens Anderson had high level gear and a 151.9 weapon why would you show us gameplay with stuff no one has yet especially high level gear and weapons like that it's a slap in the face
  17. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

Which content exactly requires 10-15 CR above? Because none of the challenges, duos or alerts do. I don't like to raid, but the ones I have done have been doable at the correct CR. So is it just a couple of raids that need the higher CR? Because that doesn't make a rule.
  18. SOE-MOD-05 New Player

This thread has been closed for becoming non-constructive and degenerating into trolling and personal attacks.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.