I did the Best DCUO Video - New Starfire's Hair - 2018

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlackSuperGirl, Sep 28, 2018.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Sure there is. This isn't email. It's a public discussion that anyone can read and learn from.
  2. Draconiano Committed Player

Circe was a troll, it isn't the same.
  3. the solowing Steadfast Player

he was serious, as he very very consistant in his view of it
  4. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

You're not entirely wrong. BSG also tends to incur some of the wrath that they get. They complain about the forums being so toxic, but they also add to it. There are good people on this forum. But I also know that there are some rude ones too. I've also gotten a few rude replies from some people but I'm willing to admit that I'm not innocent either and have incurred some of that wrath myself. But I'm trying to do better.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It is. Without stating the obvious because that would result in another moderator warning, the situation is exactly the same. The OP is a repeat offender.
    • Like x 4
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The OP loves time capsules, she'll attack anyone that doesn't like time capsules, then she'll go around calling the forums crybaby whiners because of it and act like the victim when she is retaliated against.

Sounds a lot like Circe to me.
    • Like x 6
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person.
    • Like x 2
  8. Balton hero Committed Player

Didn't Circe pop up again a few weeks ago?
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Nah, they're not the same person, I actually know the OP in game. They just have the sake toxic mentality of "agree with me or I'll label you as such and such"
    • Like x 2
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Part of it has to do with the OP's way of presenting EVERY idea that occurs to them.

It's never "Hey guys, check out this cool thing I made," which would probably result in a lot more, "Hey, cool," or even "well, not my cup of tea, but pretty interesting."

Instead it's always, "this is the greatest idea, the best/most OP/most expensive/god form/__insert superlative here__ base/character/design/power, __insert ingame item or thing here__," along with demands (not requests) the devs act upon such a situation IMMEDIATELY.

Add the fact that the OP always prefaces video posts with something along the lines of, "if you like it you're awesome and intelligent, and if you don't you're ignorant and a hater," and you have the recipe for an arrogant post that OBVIOUSLY is going to rub most people the wrong way.

HOWEVER, I will concede that it's possible the OP is:

A. Someone whose command of the English language is extremely deficient and they may not be expressing themselves the way they normally would in their mother tongue.

B. A very young child who is naturally ecstatic about shiny things, lacks good communication skills, is more innocent than obnoxious.

Either way, post an arrogant-sounding video, expect to be submitted to a higher level of critique than normal.
    • Like x 4
  11. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

well i did this video on less 3hours include Record gameplay, edit and finish, i dont had time for fix some stuffs for become a professional MV edit cut, but i have some videos that i did by my self, im editor, mixer and producer btw, well i was now im ritered :p , found a job that i have got more money payoff lol :D ... i worked for some company from this music production area on my country anyway, chk up some amazin production that I did, by my self as a hobby but with more time and edition focus:rolleyes: :

PS: U can find more on my youtube channel this is just a bonus :D Have fun

12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It's true, sake can be very toxic, especially if you drink too much of it.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Ack!!! That one could cause seizures if one is prone to them. :p
    • Like x 2
  14. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Ratchet
    • Like x 1
  15. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Lol. Now featuring more ratchet-ness.
    • Like x 3
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I tried to watch the video but I could not make it to the end.

Mines more better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

18. Proxystar #Perception

Is yours the real within the video?
  19. Knarlydude Loyal Player

LOL, no I was just goofing around and poking at the mine is always best mantra this guy has. Other than that.

Hats off to the guy/girl that put forth the effort making this video. It's kind of a shame more players do not geek out doing this stuff. This video reminds me of the guy that made his own youtube comic videos for his DCUO
    character.
    • Like x 1
  20. DC Urban Committed Player