Quarks Vendor Question (Devs)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Juggalossus, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

Are there currently any plans to add past TC Items (IE Styles and Collections) to the Quarks Vendor?
    If there is currently no plans for that, would that be something that would be plausible for the future?
    • Like x 4
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Not a dev, but agreed. It's about time to add old TC styles to the vendor
    • Like x 2
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Agreed, however since we all know that the monkey paw phenomenon is always present here, I suppose that a Flaming Phoenix Feather will cost around 5k Quarks for members...
    • Like x 3
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's what we asked for before they introduced the Quark Vendor.
    • Like x 1
  5. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

That's pretty much what I would expect.
    The theory being - Open 200 TC and still not get everything it offers. You'd probably get at least 4000 Quarks out of that. Spend that 4000 Directly on what you missed.
    Seems fair since the 195 of the 200 TC opened was paid for. ($.90 - $1.00 each)

Edit: I do think it ridiculous to open 200 TC. Just making a statement on how the Devs would see it.
    • Like x 1
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

or directly for purchase in the market place, i was kind of hoping that was what we were getting when they said market place styles now available i'll admit. don't exactly have much cash right now but i would definitely toss out $20-$30 for the wings of sin.
  7. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

8. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I'm agree to have all of the completed collections and gearsets and ... Of all if the time capsules.
    Even though I'll never get enough quark marks to buy one, but I protect this idea.