Should I come back to dcuo

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Oklucid, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Oklucid Active Player

Ive been away for a while was wondering if the game is in a good position to start playing again
  2. Eve YouTuber

It is. You can catch up on changes and additions at the announcements and live update notes.
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

All I can say is give it a try. Much has changed.
    There is an improvement in variety of game play.
    The reward drops suck; and the grind is slow and tedious except for gear.
    The amount of reward/effort put into augments and artifacts gets worse and worse as they increase in rank.
    • Like x 1
  4. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

Depends on how long you've been gone. I took about 8 months off, and just came back. It's better now since then.
    Good changes, and I've been gone long enough that there is enough content to get caught up on without getting bored.
  5. ALB Dedicated Player

Depends on why you left.
  6. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Yes, Let's play.
    But don't play if you'll leave again.
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

That's bs since with newer episodes, the xp the salvaged exobytes give increases as well. The fact that Tier 1-whatevs have lesser impact does not matter, the amount you can run stays almost the same since you can ditch the lowest "farming tier" for Exobytes with the new episode.

As for artifacts, whelp it seems that way doesn't it? Though since the release of the artifacts the devs increased the amount of XP that drops multiple times.
    So making your artifacts competitive get's easier for returning players. And with competitive I mean around Rank 120.
  8. Ringz Dedicated Player

9. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

The key term here is "as they increase in rank". That means beyond the 120 level. Effort/reward drops precipitously.