"Selection" option for cleaning inventory

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saturn Girl, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Saturn Girl Committed Player

There should be an option to select a mount items together to delete together and cleaning invetory easier. I'm feeling too tired of deleting the XPs and Nth Metals and ... Etc when my Augments and Artifacts are not upgrade-able or when I play an old mission in the duty or take a tour back to Metropolis or Gotham tired of recycling the trashes and stupid stuffs like that one by one.
  2. Proxystar #Perception

You delete your nth metal oh my lol
    • Like x 2
  3. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Yea, not always have enough inv space to keep for next fortifying.:D
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

All of your Artifacts are maxed?
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Lol
  6. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Nah, I meant while I need to clean space during finding the needed stuffs for next fortifying.
    Anyway is this exatcly the important point now! My Nth metals!! :D:confused:
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think you're the only person I know that has this problem.
    • Like x 1
  8. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Well my problem doesn't matter let's only focus on the "Selecting Option"
    • Like x 1
  9. ALB Dedicated Player

It should be an easier way to delete items, but don't hold your breath. Took years for DC just to have an option for organizing. Something that's been basic in RPGs for years
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Is this trash you can just sell at a repair vendor?
  11. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Are you supposed to always reply to every reply!!!:confused:
    I was just talking about an easier way to delete.
  12. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I need a good laugh.

Can someone please post a "I'm quitting DCUO" thread, so Proxy can reply with their trademark "Can I have your stuff?"

It never fails to make me laugh. :p
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes.
    But I think this would be a bad idea because it's very easy to delete something important. I think what you're suggesting would make it even easier for people to delete something they didn't mean to.
  14. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Every idiot knows that it must have an "Are you sure?" Option to delete that and that must be a blind person who doesn't see what their clicking on and clicking the option "YES I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE TO DELETE" .
    Okay you're doing this REALLY WELL in All of the threads.Reply.;)
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you're selecting multiple items and go click delete, when it asks if you are sure, will it also list off all the items your about to delete?
    What if I accidentally select something I want to keep while I'm selecting all the trash and don't realize it?
  16. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Simple .
    You can just not use the option if you're careless while selecting, and track the old method, One by One.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Brilliant plan!
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Can I have your exobytes, just mail them all to me, thanks
    • Like x 1
  19. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Close, but still not the same. :p
    • Like x 1
  20. useless Well-Known Player

Oh,i can understand lack of space,artifacts on breakthrough and you dont have catalysts or seal,but dont delete Nth m.
    Buy another artifact for 25 Mov or quarks or on broker that Amulet was cheap and put them there...and when you breakthrough finaly,consume that new one and get think 50% ?
    Dont waste it.