Map is Bugged

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TybeeTahiri, Sep 12, 2018.

1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Other players aren’t showing up on it :eek:
    • Like x 3
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Also experiencing this. USPS4.
    • Like x 3
  3. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here and we will fix it.
    • Like x 3
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That was quick ! Ty
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I'm also experiencing this as well. Even the villain players. I'm on one of my alts at the first stage of the Lantern War mission, and I didn't even see a purple player when I started. I thought I was clear.
  7. Willb531 Level 30

Any update on this issue? Very hard to play the game if you cannot tell where all the players are at.
    Also not clear on why someone from Daybreak would send me an email asking me to crate backups and then delete configuration files in the game folder. Did not realize I was a consultant.
    I tried what they asked me to do but it did not work.
    Please advise as to when you think this will be resolved.
    Thanks
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This ended up being a client (download) fix, so it will likely be fixed in our next game update/next month.
    • Like x 3
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Yay! We are back to the "over here" and "by me" thing we had during CC Bounty days. #goodtimes!

Glad you are able to fix it though. :)
  10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I’m debating whether or not I like it as is lol

We can still see teammates on the map. It’s just other players. But it really clears up the map to be honest.

Is it possible to make it an option ? Something like “Remove non-group members from Mini Map: On / Off”
    • Like x 2
  11. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I think it may be fixed already. I noticed this the other day when the OP posted it, but I noticed yesterday when doing the Lantern War that I was able to see other hero players. When I first noticed it, I wasn't able to see villain players. So I don't know if that's been fixed or not. I guess the best way to tell is to go outside a safehouse for the opposing faction. I will do that later when I actually have the game up.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not fixed. If you read Mepps response it might not get fixed until October.
    • Like x 1
  14. Willb531 Level 30

"This ended up being a client (download) fix, so it will likely be fixed in our next game update/next month."

So this is being treated as a Bronze Level issue and not a Gold Level issue. Even though this is part of the original build that we pay for. And we need to wait a month for the patch.
    Interesting.
    • Like x 1
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

I certainly is annoying for the various bounties since I usually do fly-bys to see if ppl are milling about. If so I land and ask for an invite.