Famous Last Words

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Julius: In Deep Desire Solo: "....have fun with Stick Legs over there though!"

FWIW actually I did. I created the DCUO character "Stick Legs"!
    So, now you know who he's talking about.
    She's a villain running around with a peg leg.
  2. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

"What are you supposed to be? A costume freak?"

The mugger found in both Gotham and Metro. The thing is, he says it whether you are a hero or a villain. The only difference between the two instances, is he follows it up with the posse line if you're a hero.
  3. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

“You ... STUPID ... cow !” - Circe
    • Like x 2
  5. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

"What's the matter? Scared?!"

A screamer in Gotham that legit scared me. I'm playing with headphones. My alt toon is an acrobatic movement type, and I'm gliding to the next entry point when all of a sudden one of those goons sees me and goes off. Startled the crap outta me! Needless to say, he paid for that mistake.
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

"A wrapped gift is not as fun from the inside."

Clearly someone's never been kinky before.
  7. Isif Committed Player

I kinda like the "Are you taking my blood, get away from me creep" line from Doomed Metro. That is one of my new favorites. Circe as a mentor is amazing, especially with Calculator as a Handler.
  8. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Circe talks too much.
  9. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

"WOW you survived, *cough* I mean I hope you enjoyed your exciting visit to Suicide Slums."
  10. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

A cop outside of Metro's Ellsworth Hospital....
    "I've never seen so much hate before."

Clearly you've never been on the internet before.
  11. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

"This information is highly confidential and should not be made public in any wa... ohh uhhm oops."
  12. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

That was a "Real Genius" movie moment there.
    • Like x 2
  13. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

"You know I completely made that up. Squad K, as if thats real. Sounds like a breakfast cereal."
  14. DCUO Addict Committed Player

The one that drives me crazy is on Oolong Island. Right before the NPC scientist runs into to electrified hallway, Chang Tzu says, "I think you'll find this...electrifying!" No! No one says that. If you're trying to make a pun, it should be, "I think you'll find this...shocking!"

The ones that make me chuckle:

Corrupt cop at GCPD during Batman 15th level mission: Wait, I just remembered that Joker paid me to look the other way.

Greed imp: No sinful energy will mean beatings, oo hoo hoo!

Monk: Noq Noq.
    Hal Jordan: Who's there?

Green Arrow (after Black Canary mocks his fighting ability): Are any of your friends ice? Because I'm going to need it for that burn.

Superman: When we didn't hear from you for a couple of weeks...
    Me: Weeks?!!! That's so wrong!!

Circe (end of Olympus raid): Wait? What?!!
  15. Batrederik Dedicated Player

here's some liners, or whatever..

*Nooo, Don't take away the venom!*
    :) Oh and this "YOU SUCK....ULTRAMAAAN"

oh and from Lpvp when you play as Bane *You are a worthy opponent*. "If you cannot fight you DIEEEE!"
    *BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* . Oh and this one. "Feel their venom!!!" *Yooou! are nothing*. "Stand and fight" .
  16. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Booster Gold: I can't tell how many times I've heard people tell me I make them feel a lot more intelligent.

Yeah, cause you're so stupid, next to you they're a freaking genius! :p
  17. Raven Roth Committed Player

Amazon Soldier in Metropolis: "Circe's Mirror of Narcissis"

WW: "Circe's Sissyphean Stones"

Are they doing this on purpose?
    • Like x 1
  18. Miss Adora Loyal Player

"Titanic Trenton is ready to fight the bad guys!"

End of the duo with Sinestro and Jordan....Jordan "By the way Sinestro say thanks!" Sinestro "No I didn't"
    • Like x 1
  19. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

"Wheeee, that tickles!"

The only time that line from a Joker clown appropriately fits is when I have it getting wrapped up in snakes. :p
  20. mrforklift Level 30

Any quotes of the TO Morrow version of the skeets bot

The one briefing in Riddled With Crime open area where the thug complains about encountering heroes with powers and ends his rant with "and Me? I just got this bat"
    • Like x 1