Second Chance Vendor For Time Cap Items Coming In GU87

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Can I have your stuff?
    • Like x 3
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

nope i called Dibs, just now even though i ask before i didn't call dibs, so i am now DIBS! ;):p
    • Like x 3
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Arrgh! Forgot to call Dibbs!! :mad:
    • Like x 2
  4. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

man, i love forum ultimatums.... just to see em back in the forums in a couple of weeks.
    • Like x 5
  5. Proxystar #Perception

1. Again, this has nothing to do with whether or not the vendor should be expanded to allow a second chance to get time capsule items. This allows people to get the items without using the broker, therefore whether or not people are flooding the broker with stolen stuff is entirely irrelevant.

That stolen stuff is also just going to now become less and less valuable the longer these people try to hang on to it, which would actually drive prices down or keep them relatively static.

If people spend tons of real money then that's on them, that's your choice, you're 'gambling' when you buy capsules and you know you are, you can choose to do that or now you can do it with the comfort of knowing that even if you don't get what you want now, you will 'eventually get it with certainty', that is a 100% improvement, even if you don't agree with the pricing.

2. you weren't fooled, you got what you paid for you just decided to keep them for too long if you were intending to make profit.

3. I farmed and had lots of simple and complex too, I just see the merits in the augment system over a mod system that was becoming unsustainable, again you're advocating to stifle progress to retain a status quo that was broken, simply because you want to improve your in game bank balance and can't move forward just dwell on the past.

4. I've already addressed this point.

You've been upset about this stuff for a while so I'm not surprised this upset you even more, at this point I think you'd find and highlight the negative in anything that's introduced now even when its positive.
    • Like x 4
  6. SasquaT Dedicated Player

7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

So if you're quitting and never coming back (because you, wrongly, assumed that a situation you were planning to take advantage of would never change), why does any of this matter to you? Are you posting here in the hope that somebody will beg you not to leave?
    • Like x 5
  8. Trexlight Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. mrforklift Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Ekart Committed Player

If on EU... can I have your stuff?
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. L T Devoted Player

XP from stones exploded in value due to the double XP weekend, and have been dropping in price slowly since then.

Okay so I won't be selling future crusader gear for crazy amounts of cash anymore, but based on what Avatar Bombardier costs on the broker it will still sell.

If you're quitting the game, why are you posting on the forums?
    • Like x 4
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

You forgot...

They could be combined to get 8 pieces of whatever gear set.

Which then leads to collections being dropped worth a pretty penny on the broker.
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

now all we need is a way to buy 2000 quarks per pack in the market place for about $10 each.
  15. BumblingB I got better.

So... On topic and not whine and cheese responses...

Is this a permanent addition or only active during the resurgence. Because OH MY GOD, this is amazing if it is permanent. This is what everyone wanted and to be frank the high prices is fine considering you can save up to get the thing you wanted and not freaking roll the dice and pray. (Plus, you may choose to pick the quarks instead of that duplicate whatever now.)
    • Like x 4
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The vendor is a permanent addition to the game.
    • Like x 11
  17. Eve YouTuber

This is great news. Thank you devs for adding the vendor!
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Thank you for letting us know, Mepps. This is definitely good news for Quality of Life.
  19. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I was just thinking, and dont hate because of how I think, but $275 for an in game cosmetic is ridiculous to me. I understand its a second chance vendor, but $275? Or even $100? I can only give my opinion, as I don't know how other people feel about it. But all in all, having to spend $200 minimum for an item that the RNG gods didnt bless you with, is ridiculous. Its an in game cosmetic. Like really?
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Players either want direct (or even semi-direct) purchases, and a second chance vendor, or they don't. Everyone's different. You don't need anything that's offered here, and you can choose to keep opening inexpensive or earned capsules, save quarks for the vendor, or neither.
    • Like x 7