The ring colors

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Payton Johnson, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Payton Johnson New Player

I am making this article because I love the rage power but I dont like the ring glow. I have made way to much progress to restart. So I am asking, for the developers to make an option to be able to where your able to turn off and on the ring glow. The glower intrudes any other color combinations. Thank your for your time...
  2. Idvugda New Player

I am all for more customization, but the glowing ring is kinda iconic for lanterns is it not?
  3. Payton Johnson New Player

Yes it is but, there comes a point where you like the power but want different color skin customization, it would be like choosing the lightning power then, having a lighting all on your body and some people just don't want that.
  4. Payton Johnson New Player

Will we always be stuck with the ball of light on the right hand??
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

DC Comics is strict when it comes to their IP, the ring has to stay since it's part of the Lantern lore.
    • Like x 1
  6. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Yes.

Its a Power Ring, as long as its got Power it'll glow.
    Alternatively you could mess around with the Effects option in Settings.
    • Like x 1
  7. Payton Johnson New Player

Not only can people still see it but it will screw with the other effects on my armor. And if I am tired of having a glowing ball on my hand I have to change power.
  8. Payton Johnson New Player

The game is getting older its time to loosen up.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not about the game, DC Comics (the people that actually own the characters and other intelligence property) said no. The game developers can not go against the company that owns the rights to the property.
  10. Payton Johnson New Player

wow ok, that is kinda weird.
  11. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

How about one for the left hand ? In the past Lanterns have worn two different colors before so it doesn't break any rules and it would give non Lantern power players a chance to have a ring.
    • Like x 1
  12. Payton Johnson New Player

are you asking to be able to move the ring to another hand or be able to hold two rings?
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not weird it's just legalities.
    Like for example let's say you created your own brand of superheroes. And you spent years writing stories about them and developing them into a popular series. Then a game company comes along and says "Hey we want to make a game based on your work." And you give them permission to use your characters and ideas. But then they go behind your back and change all the characters to how they want. They change their appearance, their personalities and powers. Nothing makes sense and it comes out looking like a complete mess. But it still has YOUR name on it. You'd be pissed wouldn't you?
  14. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'm asking for something like an aura that looks like the Lantern ring glow for the left hand .
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I don't know if this will help, but I sort of "encased" my ring inside of a Cyborg style hand blast. You can see the glow coming from it, but you can't see the ring. I like the effect, maybe you will too.
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

yeah i want the ability to turn of the ring light and just have the power itself same for rage power
  17. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

there are so many weirdos topics here !!!! low crs players ever complain, hates or askin for some thing new and Ominous!! The Devs read theses stuffs and they thinks: " - AGAIN !!! SMH they want :eek::confused: "