Are people scared to run with fire toons

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EP Ice, Sep 2, 2018.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

That was my point. I was ran with a troll and group didn't have a p ot. You get a troll every once in a while, but most times they give less power than group buff and/or try to dps as a troll
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Maybe you've been fired?
    • Like x 6
  3. EP Ice Loyal Player

I see what you did there. Lol
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  5. Proxystar #Perception

It is a rather burning issue
    • Like x 2
  6. Darth Piper Loyal Player

There are medications to solve those issues...
    • Like x 1
  7. Malachyte Devoted Player

Why would anyone be "scared" to run with a fire toon...or any power for that matter ?
    • Like x 2
  8. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Fire is not a power for the novice player.

As a DPS it is really good for single target and can be competitive on groups if you work on your loadout.

As a tank you have to spec correctly to even give yourself a fighting chance to survive... and then you need to know how to survive. There are probably one or two minor tweaks that they could do to fire tanking that would make it far more competitive in most situations, and they center around the self healing... like adjusting the base up just ever so slightly.

Fire does have one power that nobody tells you about... exposing mediocre-at-best healers.
    • Like x 3
  9. Proxystar #Perception

They probably ran with a fire toon and got burned
    • Like x 5
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Ask the people that was deathly afraid of electric and nature dps before the revamp
    • Like x 3
  11. Proxystar #Perception

It was a buzz not to run with electric
    • Like x 4
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Your puns aren't really "shocking", and they're disrupting the very "nature" of this thread. Please stick to the "current" topic at hand, or else that just "leaves" room for moderation, and nobody wants that.
    • Like x 8
  13. ALB Dedicated Player

Fire is no where close to what nature and electric was
    • Like x 1
  14. Proxystar #Perception

I thought I was on topic, but i understand i don't want to burn my bridges so will make like a tree and leave before people get too amped.
    • Like x 6
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You guys might want to stop before you end up setting your arms or upper body on fire, which can produce severe second and third degree burns that leave lasting scars well into adulthood. True, burn creme and skin grafts can help, but you will probably end up with PTSD.

Also, you don't want to risk having a tree fall on you, because that could crush your esophagus and produce major internal hemorrhaging. Many trees weigh between 1 and 3 tons.

The chances of you getting hit by lightning are slim to none, but if it happens your internal organs will suffer severe damage and possibly failure. If you're lost in the forest, on fire, while getting struck by lightning, survival is virtually impossible.
  16. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

What did we do to deserve this pun - ishment?
    • Like x 1
  17. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I run this alert LB as a Battle Troll. All DPS gear. I do good damage, there are plenty of Debuffs and sufficient power to go around.
    Plus group shields to boot! But that's me.
  18. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Just switch at LB, then they're stuck! lol
  19. Yaiba Committed Player

Yesssss :cool: :cool: :cool:
  20. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Or gotten ....... smoked :p
    • Like x 3