PsP Vita

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Omniscient Ziltoid, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Omniscient Ziltoid New Player

Can this game be played on Vita? If so Is it any good there?
  2. Saami Loyal Player

PS4, PC and XBOXone only sorry.
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I have a friend who used to use his Vita to farm Exobits. I think he was streaming directly from his PS3 though.

No idea if it works with PS4.
    • Like x 1
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

Sorry to be the first to say this but Ps Vita is dead in the west.
  5. Omniscient Ziltoid New Player

I just moved in with my girlfriend and it's much harder to get TV time, was going I could get some remote play in
  6. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Yes it works. Even from states away. I could even take my Vita to Comic Con get on their WiFi and it sent an online signal that turned on my Batman Arkham Knight PS4 system back home and I was able to play it and show people at the con my DCUO toons who also played.

I even use it at home with 1 of my 2 PS4 systems and love it since I can literally walk around while playing DCUO. It works decently enough too so long as there's WiFi. I wouldn't recommend it if you have a full day of raids planned as it can lag if the signal doesn't stay consistent. Tho my little brother and I have no problems playing it together. I'll play on my Vita connected to my 1st PS4 then my GF will play her account on my 2nd PS4 to the TV and my little brother plays back at home on his laptop and we can all play together. Hope this helps.
  7. Omniscient Ziltoid New Player

Omg thank you sir, I wanted to find out before I invest in a Vita. I will pick one up tomorrow. This will help me a lot
    • Like x 1
  8. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Glad I could help. I would also recommend importing the R2 L2 button grip so it feels like an actual controller as the back touch screen is hard to tell what you are pressing. I've been using it for a few years now and it works just fine for me.

Only other advice I can give is to be gentle on the analog sticks as they aren't as durable as a PS4 controller so I try to be alittle mindful when playing because it's basically an expensive controller lol. Tho the Vita could easily last you years for remote play like mine has.
  9. Isif Committed Player

Word of caution, unless you have smallish hands, insanely good WiFi, and 20/20 vision, the Vita will get old pretty quick. Looks good on paper and isn't really as convenient as it seems. My 2 cents of course.
    • Like x 1
  10. Beat Mod New Player

How did u manage to make it work? The ps4 needs to be on? I’ve got a ps vita , i was planning to paly dcuo at work on my breaks can u help me?
  11. StealthBlue Loyal Player

You need to pair your vita with the PS4. There is something in the settings menu. The PS4 has to be in standby, starting a remote play session wakes the PS4 to.

Also, there is a desktop app, so you can play from a PC (or possibly even a Mac) with your PS4 controller. I have the app installed on my windows 10 computer, but it may work on other person's of Windows a well.

Here's the URL https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/lang/en/index.html
  12. Attackfrog Active Player

As someone mentioned above, you can play on the Vita but I stopped because the shoulder buttons we're terrible for me. There would also be lag sometimes so blocking/dodging was really tricky. Attempting a raid or even some 4-man content was almost impossible due to the silly LR bumper (or lack thereof) system.

I would suggest trying it on someone else's and seeing you can get the hang of it before you buy one because I was SUPER disappointed.
  13. Nybatteri New Player

I was disapponted with the controller set up but it works well enough for when my GF is watching her shows and I want to check out feats or farm exos.
  14. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

My buddy used it to farm while on break at work.
  15. Darth Piper Loyal Player

The PS Vita has been discontinued. It may work right now but don't be surprised if a future PS firmware update or PSN update changes that.