Body Types?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Adora, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

With the Iconics getting a make over, are the characters we create getting a make over?

If not, resized if possible? Looking at the different body sizes, I noticed Spark/Sprite body has the biggest difference in small medium and large. Though they suppose to represent closes to a teenager. Small loos close to child exception of sprite small has boobs. Medium looks more like a tweener. Sprite large/Spark Large is the weirdest. It was should a teenager that is close to Adult age or at least a young adult, but compare to small medium it has biggest change compare to the rest of the other body types.

Spark large/Sprite large in my opinion should be smaller then mesa small/stryker small. But instead they freakly larger. I feel like Sprite large should have the Supergirl body, looking at Supergirl, she does look like she has a sprite body but yet it's larger then Sprite medium but smaller then Sprite large. Spark large should be similar but not sure who I can compare it to.
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Very doubtful.
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'm not counting on it, but doesn't hurt to ask.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Revamping body shapes means going back and revamping every style in existence.
    • Like x 4
  5. Quantum Rising Committed Player

^ This. Thousands of people would love new body types but it's just not feasible with this graphics engine.
  6. DC Urban Committed Player

It is not the engine, but the framework they laid out, or did not lay out......

Revamping people whom do not pay is a waste of resources. They could monetize PC makeovers. This should have been taken into account during the blueprint stages, even before pre-alpha.

I guess it is similar to a pc. Purchasing a rig that has very little in the way of upgradability (A word I may have made up...) means you should have thought about upgrading before you purchased it Now the only way to fix things is getting an entirely new rig.

DCUO is the poster child for mis-marketing & development. DCUO should be a top teir mmo imo. I am talking ESO status. Batman is very disappointed.

[IMG]

You just cant tell, because he always looks like this.
    • Like x 2
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

not really asking for new body types, just asking is it possible to readjust. Look at Brute small, medium large, Stryker large medium, small, mesa small, medium large, and monarch small, medium, and large, there is a difference in size but not that much a difference in size. Look at spark, small, medium, and large, and sprite, small medium, and large, there is a huge difference in size, they are not in line with the res of the bodies when comparing the size difference.

Recently in the last few months there was a thread about Brute small, I believe or maybe medium, they felt like they were smaller compare to the mailbox. If that is case and it was true, maybe it's plausible, maybe not. If they can't do it, I'm fine with it.
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It's this right here. When DCUO was in development Austin Studios was a model for NOT how to do things. There were a lot of other things but I will not get into that.
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

kind of wouldn't mind seeing a darkseid body type 0_o? just imagine toons that just tower over everybody height wise while still looking imposing XD.
  11. Eve YouTuber

I personally would love to see new body types. New skins, too.
    To make the characters even more different from each other.
    • Like x 1
  12. VillNess Well-Known Player

It was mentioned during one official twitch stream on Winter Holiday time (don't remember year) that Sinestro's body type was gonna be available for players but they had to scrap that because PS3 has so low RAM.

I would be so glad to actually get it now as since the beginning I have wanted to have body like Nightwing and not Superman. I prefer spark but the head is way too big... I can only use like 3 chests for my style that make it not look weird.

This is exactly like the spark we have in game, is this some kind of concept art from 2008?
  13. Super Megaman X New Player

I simply wish they had proportion scaling. I want big boots like Megaman. Instead of using a scale to make them big I have to wait for them to release such a style. I want to create a fat guy too but instead of using a scale to make him fat, I have to wait for a fat body type. None of the body types seem right to me but there is no why to change them:mad:
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're not going to make a fat body type. No point in waiting.
    • Like x 1
  15. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm stealing this! We need to make more for all the other FAQ
    • Like x 1
  17. Saturn Girl Committed Player

That one hot guy I want.
  18. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

We need a Sinestro body type
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club