-12% damage debuff in TT.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RLManuel, Aug 27, 2018.

1. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

In a 2-2-2-2 raid that is a debuff of 72 % on top of the reduced damage output of support roles. If the debuff would work the other way around, it would be nice, but the way it works in alerts right now....nope.
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

So your damage gets penalized for having too many dps. Brilliant!
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I keep telling people it's faster to run with battle support roles.
  4. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

i'd like that tested just for funzies. i seem to have a pretty fast run when i go one tank 3 dps, even with the default debuff. maybe i just go in with mega burners, idk - but its usually a pug.
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It's actually a 36% debuff if you'd do 5111

You'd only get 72 if all 8 people were dps
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Is actually not if the dps are decent. Even with the debuff, great dps will tear it up quicker than battle support
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

But in a blind pug run where the burn is random? It's often I match bad dps damage out on my healer, when he's not even specced. Not everyone has a league or competent friends to run with. :(
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm down to battle support as whoever. I think the only thing I haven’t played with is battle tank.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

I pug lots of stuff as well, I just carry. Get in my backpack mate, let's go for a ride :)
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Bring baked goods.
    • Like x 1
  11. Proxystar #Perception

I have chocolate marshmallow slice
    • Like x 1
  12. Mazahs Loyal Player

Fastest runs I have always are heal / troll and 2 big boy burners.
    Take away Cyborgs healing with rebuff and only get 1x penalty for stacking DPS is the way I prefer.
    • Like x 2
  13. Kestral Committed Player

Ran this recently with a 2 dps/ 1 heal/ 1 tank run. And i have to say that was the worst run for deaths my friends and I ever had. Our normal set up is 3 dps/ 1 heal and we rarely ever die except on the mean walls :p. I think we've run with a troll as well and not suffered much but omfg that run with a tank was terrible. The missing defence buff meant everyone was taking critical hits from adds and nearly being oneshot. Would not recommend this combo specifically for this alert mind you. It might just be the mechanics involved but having a tank was more valuable in say Earth 3 alert than this one.
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Except when the person goes troll and everyone loses the roleless buff and the troll then doesn't debuff or throw their insta and just sits there spamming dual pistols going oh herpa derpa hur hur im a battle troll mom.
    • Like x 2
  15. VillNess Well-Known Player

I have found out that the LB in TT alert goes most hassle free when trolling it. Just debuffing the heck out of Cyborg, ignoring the consoles and using Group shield few times.
    • Like x 1
  16. Mazahs Loyal Player

That is an option
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's when the good ol kick option comes into play
    • Like x 2
  18. Knarlydude Loyal Player

[IMG]

You have to watch video to get full effect. BATTLE TROLOLOLOLLOL
    • Like x 1
  19. Proxystar #Perception

BUT MY DAMAGE IS AMAZING!!

[IMG]
  20. ALB Dedicated Player

It happen way to much for the kick option. I q for alerts and most times it's a good experience, but way to often it's bad and it's always the troll role. 2 days ago I was in a alert with a troll, and i bs you not, we didn't have a po t up