TT Bounty Failures

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ultimate Thor, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Ultimate Thor Active Player

For three weeks now. Three of my characters have been unable to complete the Titans weekly bounty. I've clearly done damage to the mob. I have been in groups and still nothing changes. Only work around I have found for it is that defeating the four different members gets it to complete. Other characters of mine. Do one point of damage and poof gets credit for the bounty. Anyone else experiencing this?
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Try tracking the mission when you are knocking one out, you being in group and not receiving credit is odd
  3. Ultimate Thor Active Player

Had the mission tracked got a blink like it was changing to update than nothing.
  4. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Have you tried going back to speak with Red Robin?
    Like Beast Boys robot, you need to go back to the Iconic who gave you the mission to collect the reward
  5. Ultimate Thor Active Player

Yes the mission itself isn't updating when the Fearsome Five member is defeated. This time it took defeating each of them once plus getting the one I originally started with again in order for the mission to actually complete.
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

You have a glitch/bug/whatever because I just did the bounty today and didn't even bother to join a team . Some one hollered that Gizmo was up and I went to his spawn point. There were a couple Villains and a few heroes standing around (probably team building) when one of the Villains attacked. The rest of us followed and we defeated Gizmo. I was not even on a team and my mission updated telling me to report back to Red Robin and when I did I got my Titan Creds, my Marks and my armor drop. Heck works pretty much the same with the Giant Robot .. I did him shortly after defeating Gizmo and again.. never joined a team. Just joined the group already attacking and when the Robot fell I was instructed to report back to beast Boy.

Submit a report and hopefully they can straighten it out for you.
    • Like x 1
  7. dresserball Dedicated Player

I had to kill Gizmo twice today. I tanked both times. First one didn't register
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

When you were fighting them, were you in support role or damage role?
  9. Ultimate Thor Active Player

I was in DPS role on 2 of the toons and a controller.
  10. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

I've noticed that I have a problem getting credit for Gizmo bounty. In the past I have gotten credit for him both in and out of a group. Recently, if I'm not in a group, I can hit him with an Orbital Strike, use a Supercharged damage spell more than once, plus hit with a bunch of powers and still don't get credit. Tried hailing Red Robin in case it was a glitch there, with no result. Didn't get credit.

Just a while earlier today I participated in a Gizmo fight twice from the start as DPS, did lots of damage (Orbital Strike, Henchmen, two shots of Blizzard supercharge power (and made sure Gizmo was in the AoE), yet got no credit. Then I found a group fighting Jinx and joined in the fight (not in a group). Jinx didn't have much health left, and I wasn't able to use Orbital Strike or henchmen or any Supercharge power. I hit her with a few rotations of regular powers, and I got credit for it.

There is no way I did anywhere near as much damage to Jinx as I did to Gizmo, so something must be glitched / bugged with Gizmo. A few other people in TT said they've been having the same issue. Anyone else noticing this?

Thanks
  11. L T Devoted Player

That happened to me also (on Gizmo)
    • Like x 1
  12. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

there are some bugs going on in that map like the bots sliding off the map after u ko them. they slide away like they just turned on speed hacking impossible to interact with them after being knocked out
  13. loupblanc Dedicated Player

If this still occurs after maintenance shutdown today on weekly reset, then it means your character(s) are bugged somehow and server resets do not resolve the issue.

Raise a support ticket and ask for help there.
  14. Jimp88 New Player

this happens all the time with me..I helped kill Gizmo six times in one day and didnt get credit for any...I dont bother with that crap anymore..broken game.
  15. Ultimate Thor Active Player

I find that the problem now only happens with Gizmo.
  16. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Same. Had to make Gizmo dead twice.