EU and US Server merge.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by silversuitcase, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Kinda looks like Dave Coulier on the right, but he might be too young
    • Like x 1
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That’s Gabriel !!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Also known as "Richard Speight, jr". But he will always be my Gabriel :D
    • Like x 2
  4. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Hence why I said kinda, cause I wasn't sure. Dave Coulier was Uncle Joey in Full House, for those that don't know.
  5. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Hi, considering the increase in anti-gambling sentiments in the EU and UK relating to RNG systems in gaming, would it even be possible to merge the US and EU servers?
  6. Saami Loyal Player

For those who dont know what kind of population difference is between US and EU... US villain side has more players cr230+ than EU hero side.
    If you ever think that US villain side feels empty and TaskForce X was right thing to do... Yea.
  7. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

No clue if the PSN region issue causes this as not a solvable thing.

XBOX is merged and hosted in US.
    US PS/PC is hosted in US.
    EU PS/PC is hosted in EU.
    • Like x 1
  8. Knarlydude Loyal Player

DUDE, it still sucks. DCUO needs to pull PC from the PS server & merge PC with Xbox.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Lol it's too late for that I think.
    • Like x 2
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]

Nothing is impossible. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

But then I'd have to say goodbye to all my frien.........
  12. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

No thx, I hardly see other fellow pc players these days, plus my league is mostly ps, I would hate to get tossed out and stuffed into xbox server, it be like starting over again
  13. VillNess Well-Known Player

I'd like for this to happen.

You US Hero players try playing on EU Villain side and think again :p
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

They need to do something for the Xbox guys and considering Sony refuses to cross platform with anyone ie Xbox. They might as well play by themselves.
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Microsoft and Sony equally resist cross platform.
    • Like x 1
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

17. Proxystar #Perception

• Like x 1
  18. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

My guess would be one of the big issues would be just what you mention..... When do we shut down to restart the game or to upload new DLCs and GUs? There is a 3 hour time difference just between the West Coast where DCUO headquarters is located and where I live on the East Coast.... Now add another 5 hours difference just for players in England. A shut down on the West Coast at 5 AM would be a shut down at around 11AM in London. Now.. think as much as 7 or 8 hours off line to add a new DLC... The game goes back on line at 1 PM west coast, 4 PM east......9PM in England. Some of the players in Europe would be getting ready to head to bed because they had to go to work or school in the morning by the time the game was available again.

Then as already indicated.. We'd go through the whole nightmare of who picked what name for their character first all over again..

No idea but is it possible logistics could even be an issue? When they combines PC/PS the servers were probably sitting right next to one another in the same room.. Are the European Servers there as well or does DCUO have a small facility some where IN EUROPE with a small staff taking care of them?

Not sure what other issues could affect the merger.. But you'd think if they were going to do that the time to make the change would have been back when then merged PC and PS.
  19. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Yeah....I don't like being with PS players. There are just too many young kids and their raging hormones. LOL

I will add that

PSN average age is mid to late 20's.
    Xbox average age is early to mid 30's.
    PC players average age is late 30's early 40's.

PC players and Xbox players would get along better and be more successful based on age demographics alone.
    • Like x 1
  20. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

psn is mid to late 20's!?! Like dang, everyone I know from psn is 30-50's, gotta find the cool psn players, they aren't bad, most chilled people I ever known, rather play with those guys then screaming younger kids, those kids I'd just mute them or leave the vc channel :) but I haven't seen a young kid in forever (I mean younger than myself, never found anyone my age lmao)

Without the sever merge I probably wouldn't have stayed into the game, all my pc buddies gone, with pc and ps together I made some new friends and it kept me into the game