GU86 Issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BRITTENY, Aug 15, 2018.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

seems to be a little more to this.

on my second healer his only base is intact but he's having trouble maintaining his armory builds. his weapons keep switching around even after re-imprinting them a few times. if i switch from healer to dps he gets the healer weapon and if i switch from dps to healer i have the dps weapon equipped.

overall i feel like i got off much lighter than others. most of my bases are in a state of renovation but the ones that are done...theres no way i can duplicate what ive done in some of my finished bases.i'd be having a stroke right now.

some things never change...remember right after tides of war...went...live...and...everything...froze...every ...few...seconds...or the time anyone using handblasters hand this weird prancing open handed animation...
    • Like x 1
  2. Balton hero Committed Player

Is anyone that's having base or armory issues on PC? Cuz mine are fine
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

heres a quick video of the weapon thing courtesy of my secondary healer Rakastan.

you seem to need to wait and hit your armory a second time to get the correct weapon to load.
  4. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Replays restore to what you had previously after you relog. Please fix as i dont want to be a part of any bans, please!
    • Like x 1
  5. Saami Loyal Player

Why have you named your secondary healer "I love" in finnish? Im from finland and just curious.
    • Like x 1
  6. Controller Devoted Player

My weapons still aren't locking to my Armory.

I'm just carrying them around in my inventory at this point.

All else seems well, though - at least on one toon.

The third artifact slot is HUGE, though. That is taking the pain out of the glitch, somewhat.

I'm sure it will get fixed soon.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect to have the housing-related issues resolved for tomorrow, and the armory swapping/weapon issue resolved in the next hotfix, perhaps Thursday or Friday.
    • Like x 1
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i made his name up as a play on the raksasha from my old adnd monster manual back around 1983/4.

the cooincidence his name means that in finnish (i believe its "rakastan en sinua") delights me to no end.

i also hate calling rocky my "secondary healer" as hes just a hairs behind glamorilla but latly glam has been getting more play.
    • Like x 1
  9. Ully Committed Player

Hi Mepps, since today's update, Gotham open world is experiencing severe lag. Open world nodes, NPCS and superpowers are being affected by the lag. To my knowledge, the Watchtower and other zones are fine and it appears to be localised in Gotham only.
    • Like x 1
  10. Noble One Committed Player

wait THREE ARE GONE?!?! omg i would be flipping tables with so much rage if that was me.
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, am I the only one on PC that's getting errors in trying to add funds to my account? :confused:

Whether I try in-game through the Marketplace, or on the website, I'm trying to add funds and it just hangs up, then times out after trying for several minutes. The website returns a very generic error message. o_O

EDIT: Just tried again in-game, same result. It hangs up on the "Verifying account info" page and never finishes that step. I WAS going to buy some more Stabilizers tonight, but by failing to make sure this Game Update was Ready for Prime Time before putting it on the Live Servers, Daybreak just screwed themselves out of that revenue! If the website and in-game marketplace won't Shut Up and Take My Money, I can't give you any! :rolleyes:

Current mood:
    [IMG]
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

Yes lol. I got 4 bases on my main, one of them survived. The rest of my main's bases have disappeared, including the one where I store all of my active armories, making me currently unable to switch roles from the current armory that is activated on my toon.
    • Like x 2
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Do they appear on the open world map? Or are they totally nonexistent?

Of course, it sounds like the devs have already figured out what's going on, so I guess this question doesn't really matter.
  14. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

o.k, good thing i drop by today, not going to log into the game until this is fixed.. i really dont want to re-imprint all my armories.. considering all of them have a unique style..
  15. IsmeldaHuine New Player

All your base are belong to us
    • Like x 9
  16. Saami Loyal Player

My bases and armories are fixed. Yesterday i was missing 3 bases.
  17. VillNess Well-Known Player

Rakastan does sound like a name, especially if you don't know Finnish. And "I love you" is "Minä rakastan sinua".

Also about this issue, I also lost my third base. Luckily it was just a storage lair for unwanted base items.

Speaking of unwanted base items... Especially nowadays when you have to collect more base items for feats, it would be nice to be able to hide unwanted base items from the list when editing lair.
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

I can confirm that it's fixed atleast on my end in regards to losing bases. Just checked on my main after server restarts, my remaining 3 bases now seem to be back in place, thank god. The weapon/armory issue still seem to be an issue though.
    • Like x 2
  19. Darth Piper Loyal Player

So when I look at my toon on the selection list it says the weapon is hand blaster. That was what I chose when I created the character and I use that on my DPS side. On the tank side I use shield. What I did to get around the issue is spend one point to open up Shield on my DPS side because I can’t double flash an armory if I have to do a combat switch. It solved the issue for now.
  20. The Canadian Level 30

This was an issue for me. Was in a raid and the troll went down, I switched armories and came to the realization that i didn't have my weapon LOL.
    • Like x 1