What happened to the Cutlass style that drops from zamaron conversation

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Zero Sign, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Zero Sign New Player

Its just the reqular version of Cutlass I was trying so hard to find where you get the version with a combat knife find out where only for it to not have it. Did they remove it from the game or does it drop somewhere else please help. Is this a bug or something I need answers

This is the style
    http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Electro-Fibril_Tactical_Swords
    • Like x 1
  2. Quantum Rising Committed Player

I wish I could give you specifics but I can clarify a little. I've had about 6 of these drop in my 7 years of playing and I distinctly remember them dropping in either pre-30 content or very very early CR content. Almost 100% sure it was pre-zamaron.
    • Like x 1
  3. Zero Sign New Player

Ty any info is helpful
    • Like x 1
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I also believe it is pre 30 as when I got to 30 I already had the duel wield cutlass with the serrated combat knife as one of the styles
  5. Zero Sign New Player

Ok this is helpful now people tell me goham University duo but so I far only original Cutlass has dropped there and in an old forum it said aquaman condemned shipyard office but I've had no luck or the rng is extremely low
  6. arcfussion Well-Known Player

The weapon style in your link is the electro fibril style . That particular style is lvl 96 and drops in Amazon Fury part 1.
  7. Zero Sign New Player

Kk on to the next lead well try that what do you recommend from Amazon part 1 instance wise to get them to drop
  8. arcfussion Well-Known Player

The solo mission you achieve at cr 105. That would be my recommendation .
  9. Zero Sign New Player

Is that a solo I can q up qaward spark of parallax
  10. arcfussion Well-Known Player

That solo is available on the platform in Gotham under seige. Its the one where you have to track down the missing report from the Amazon Commander. You collect that mission at a broken pylon with a piece of paper lying on the ground .
    • Like x 1