Cutlass Dual Wield weapon style.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dreadshow, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

I use to have 2 Cutlass listed in my styles. 1 the regular 2 Cutlass and another that is one right hand Cutlass and one Serated army knife in the left hand. I Logged in this morning and I now have only one listed and of course it's the boring regular duo Cutlass one. I can still use the cool Cutlass knife combo one but if I change weapon style, I won't be able to get them back. Please fix this issue with out forcing me to sign up on a third party website to put in a ticket.

Thanks
  2. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

Probably should not have posted this on a Saturday Morning. le bump
  3. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

*thump* *thump* Is this thing on? *Clears throat* Helllllo? Any body there? Loosing already collected styles is game breaking for me. Please restore both Cutlass Weapon styles and make sure no other weapon styles gets deleted in the future.

Thanks
  4. Meltman Level 30

I'm having the exact same problem... any luck yet?
  5. Hatmaster PC New Player

I think it was the League of Assassins dual wield style. If it's gone, they might have removed it, possibly due to a bug of the sorts. (I loved that style too).
  6. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

No, not a peep, other than the can put in a request on the third party bug tracker, which I did. But since Daybreak prioritize fixes base on player impact, one or 2 player having the issue means a fix is planned for around 2056.
  7. Zero Sign New Player

Hi there I ask ppl is it still in the game they say yes n stuff but after 10 hrs of farming and finally finding out where it drops they seem to be the original Cutlass did they changed them? And why I really wanted the style
  8. Reverse Sentry Active Player

After all those years...it still does exist. Just looked it up myself. Happy farming.
  9. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Might aswell quote myself. Some corrections or additional info: It still exists, tho, is no longer obtainable. Meaning that only the symmetrical version is droppable.