Equipment Mod frustrations

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Giga Vamm, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I LOVE that meme.
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Psst... I have a total of 26 ALT and i play 7. LOL I have 19 sets of extra bank slots And people ask what good are alts.... They can hold a whole BUNCH of stuff:D
    • Like x 1
  3. myandria Item Storage

LOL! I don't have THAT many alts...guess I better start making more! :D
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

alfas are cheaper, aren't they?
    • Like x 1
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

LOL, I feal that sometimes but I get things in return. I just seems to always happen when I am in the middle of running a raid or about to log off.
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I do the same thing with my alts
  7. CharlesQuester Active Player

I get the frustration with the modding now in the game. You get blue gear from the current end game material....you mod it with end game mods (or mods from the previous end game) because you dont want to be missing stats AND you want as much as a boost as you can get. You get aaaalllll these focusing elements, core elements, simples, complexes and exo's and you make your mod and put it in your blue gear because you think you'll be stuck with it for a good amount of time while you grind out your vendor gear. Then BANG you get a purple drop that is better than that blue gear...you don't want to NOT socket it since its a slight bump up in stats because then if you don't you'll actually LOSE some of your stats. Then you get your vendor and/or elite gear. Now someone did say there was a recovery kit that pulls the whole mod out the gear, which is great, but I didn't know that sadly. I had been using the exceptional recovery kits.

With that said....if moddng gear now I would save the hassle and use Alpha or Beta through VIII mods. They are the simple exo, simples, complexes, focusing element build which is alot less time consuming to farm up for. I personally use VIII mods. The mods give a moderately decent boost themselves along with getting the actual socket bonus. Using the Betas like a few others said is understandable too. Don't socket green gear and make a business decision about what you put in your blue, purple and gold gear.
  8. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I've been doing this too. I'm swapping gear way to often to be bothered trying to farm up a bunch of crap, including marks just to replace them an hour later. I'm waiting for the new "no gear mods but body mods" thing in August.
  9. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

i heard that they are removing the mod system in august.. so dont focus on modding right now... just incase they actually remove it in august and all your work is wasted..