need help with costume style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by docfraiser, Jun 30, 2018.

1. docfraiser Active Player

Hello everyone,

so I know there are many people outthere who have the talent to look like one of the DC Superheroes.
    So I have a Toon who looks like the old Supergirl. But I would love for her to look like the TV Series Supergirl. Here is a pic of her. [IMG]Is there a possibility to look like her. Or almost like her? If yes, what kind of costume pieces would I need for it? Thank you very much.

http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/File:Supergirl-New-10-22-2.jpg

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. XEMD Well-Known Player

The images aren't appearing for us, so we can't see them
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Getting the 'tights and leather mini-skirt' and the 'leather cape' look may be the hardest parts
  4. docfraiser Active Player

[IMG]

So..this should do the trick now. Sorry...wasn't able to upload pics first...but here we are..
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

That wasnt the old supergirl...that was the promotional CW Supergirl TV Show version.
    • Like x 1
  6. XEMD Well-Known Player

He's saying that his/her toon looks like the older version,not the cw version. He/she wants to make it look like the CW version.

And to help, I found this video for you. I can't make it exact, but this is one of the few I found on the interwebs.

Hopefully that helps!
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ah just reread the post. My bad!
    • Like x 1
  8. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Perhaps Something like this?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. XEMD Well-Known Player

Nah it's all good :p I thought the same until I reread the post
  10. docfraiser Active Player

thanks you XEMD and Noxius Flora, it did help tremendously!!! Exactly what I was looking for.