DEVS SEE THIS | Vendor for rare colections or materials ...?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ciowen3, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Ciowen3 New Player

It is practically impossible to get rare collections of materials (void essence, flash biography, phoenix flaming feather ... etc) never appear in their respective capsules, besides these capsules are no longer granted unless purchased in the broker. .. these old capsules can only be obtained with the resurgence time capsules? It is very sad not to be able to get void material, phoenix material etc ... could not you add a seller of rare collections to buy this kind of stuff? or a seller of these materials? And to top it off it is still more sad and discouraged to see 1 of these collectibles in the broker for ... 300 MILLION !!! OMG really? please add a seller of rare collectibles or some other easier way to get them ... :(
    • Like x 2
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's what the quark vendor was supposed to be. Many of us are still feeling pain from the burn they gave us in twisting our suggestion
    • Like x 10
  3. Proxystar #Perception

• Like x 4
  4. Masm Active Player

This has been a huge topic on the forums for a while now. With every new time capsule the Devs are working to try and make them more fare when giving players the most bang for the buck.
    As a player thats been around for a while I feel you about not being able to get some of these items anymore as I have alts that I would love to have the Phoenix Mat, or even something as far back as the OG Smoke Aura.
    But again, what would be the criteria for this vendor?
    How much time would have to pass to make it fare for the player that open the TC's when they were out, compared to the ones that waited for it to be on the vendor?
    and more importantly What would be the point of the TC if the community could just wait to buy it rather then take their chances with RNG?

Again I respect your idea, but there's too much of a down side for the people that have already spent the money, and the company as a whole.
  5. Ciowen3 New Player

go **** ... we will never have these materials ... :(
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I have them all. And I'm quitting the game. Lol. They're not as important as you think.

And no, you can't have my toons. They will be buried alive with me, just like an Egyptian pharoah with his loyal servants.
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

The real measure has already been observed without realizing it.

They created the Pearlescent Material and put it in the vendor for 7,000 or something quarks (around $500). Then they waited to see how many people purchased it over the last 6-9 months or however long its been out.

Then they compare that total to the amount they would've made by putting it in a TC.

All of this data shows them the difference between people saying "I would definitely pay anything to get it!" and what actually happens in practice.

TL;DR - Just spend $500 on stabilizers for amazon time capsules. It'll cost you the same amount and this way you'll get more stuff, lol.
  8. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Im all for adding new items, materials, auras, new styles, enhanced version of styles etc to the quarks vendor...

but...

Prepare your derriere for a high priced quarks cost scare.
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player