How to Revive PvP!!!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Op argillite, May 30, 2018.

1. Op argillite Active Player

step 1. introduce PVP SEASONS
    the way this could work is lets say each year has 4 seasons each season has progression doesn't have to be new gear maybe just ranks you can obtain and rewards that can be unlocked.

step 2. introduce LEADERBOARDS
    leaderboards are a great way to keep the pvp community active and wanting to play, this would be easy to implement in game since it wouldn't require any real new assets.

step 3. introduce NEW FEATS, REWARDS, PROGRESSION
    people love feats especially if they don't require money to acquired as far as rewards there's many different things that could give. for progression id like to see a totally different way to progress since artifacts are in the game maybe introduce a pvp related artifact that uses different pvp related task and objectives like wins, kills, captures and so on to level up instead of replacing gear every season. and finally I think having roles in pvp is not only pointless but leads to unfair match ups in most situations just make it death match only no more roles in pvp.

the reliance on micro transactions is not healthy for the game in the long term getting people to subscribe should be the over arching goal the more people subscribe and play the more people stay and the more people stay the more people play. micro trans actions SHOULD BE COSMETIC ONLY AND NEVER TIED TO FEATS, every other successful game knows this and that's why they flourish.
    • Like x 1
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

3. Op argillite Active Player

lol
  4. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

PVP and rightfully so.. is dead.
    • Like x 1
  5. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

They need to fix PVP before they should actually implement these things. Sure the seasons could bring back some people, but they’re gonna be highly likely to just leave again because of how much the gameplay aspect of pvp has regressed.
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

its easier to go back in time and avoid making those pvp mistakes than fixing it at this point in time :p
  7. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

No new feats.

Introduce being able to buy the feats with badges without having to suffer through them all. And if that can be done then do it to boring LVE too.
  8. ShottaKodo38 New Player

Pve Legends, hen queue for and you see you ont have right teamup, they wont let you select from character list to get invited back
  9. zor ile Well-Known Player

earlier the pvp phase was jamming on the villains side while pve side was daf .
    • Like x 1
  10. Frankzilla Committed Player

Lmao I can assure you pvp has reached its demise you know point of no return. You were promised better pvp during stat revamp only got worse. Had fixes before stat revamp only got worse. In fact every adjustment that has been made it's only lead it to where it is now. With that being said it's safe to say anything that they do will only make it worst. Call me negative or pessimistic but I'm a scientist. My conclusion can only come from the facts of the results presented. Dc is to bust trying to become and emulate other games rather then being itself and standing out like it use to.
    • Like x 1
  11. Racchus New Player

PvP queues are dead because it appears pointless to do it unless you are going to grind it like crazy. This is the first thing to fix.

1. This can be remedied by introducing first win of the day bonus on each map, it worked well in the past.
    2. Maybe rotating the maps so more people can queue for the same map. Ex. 2 1v1 maps, 2 2v2 maps, 3 4v4 maps, 2 5v5 maps, and 1 8v8 maps.

This will introduce players back to PvP with less emphasis on grinding, less to do makes it easier to do.
  12. Racchus New Player

With a decent player base build up, It will be easier to get actual statistics on PvP, which can then be used to "balance" the way powers work in PvP instead of just guessing. It is also important to consider player feedback which seemed to be blatantly ignored in the past, while at the same time not considering feedback that is unjustified. Somehow both of these are problems for DC.
  13. Racchus New Player

Then implement what is suggested here.
  14. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

I agree 110% of what you're suggesting I love the pvp of this game it needs a revive for sure. It would bring back a lot of old school peeps