Enhanced Main Man Style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dazz-252, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Is the Doomsday Raid the only way we can obtain the Enhanced Main Man style through reward boxes or is there any over method?

If not, then I assume we'll get more reward boxes in DOS 3, perhaps.
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I wished it was a loot option too, since there is no gear, it would increase some odd to get a piece of that style, if I remember on test, they weren't tradeable either which really sucked
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

With the Treasure Boxes only being in Group content, I suspect Part 3 will introduce more On Duty content for more chances to get the Enhanced Gear.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Most likely a solo/duo/alert combination. The fact that part one was open world and part two is a raid, it does follow a old school DLC template.
    • Like x 1
  5. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Actually, I just noticed on the Broker, the enhanced version is tradable. For some reason, I could have sworn I read "Cannot Trade" ..oh-well. :cool:
  6. Tilz Loyal Player

There was a hotfix yesterday :p
    • Like x 1
  7. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Oh, I see. I was out yesterday.
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Pure speculation but I keep looking at that portal by Lois and thinking it makes no sense that it's there when it just ports you a map square and a half away. I suspect that will lead into a zone for the 3 part content as part of an operation that will mix the map and an instance.
    • Like x 1
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Should have made Enhanced Main Man account bound, then it could have been a proper member bonus...
    • Like x 1