Server Downtime - May 29, 2018 - Game Update 83!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 28, 2018.

1. Pestilance New Player

Whats D3 o_O
  2. xtrodiniar New Player

please fix the dcing issue. I'm tired of getting booted multiple times a day. it's very aggravating, especially when it happens when ur in an instance
  3. xtrodiniar New Player

the amount of replays it costs to unlock auras is insane. I myself will not be unlocking anything at those god aweful
    prices
  4. ×KidFlash New Player

But i can't log in boys
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Based on feedback, we have increased the visibility of patch notes by 100%.
    • Like x 19
  6. Kuno Loyal Player

Why you guys release a poll then ignore the most voted option? We all want dropped styles because there's no other way we can get those styles if you dont put them on the rare vendors. Luck is a b*tch
    I will never be able to finish Nuclear and Gorgon Slayer.
    • Like x 5
  7. xtrodiniar New Player

rise of the bat glitches from time to time and the man-bats bombs still go off after killing him. I died this way after he was defeated a few times. also how do i get the avatar bombardiar head feat?? i have bought all the pieces from the qwarks machine
  8. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

well is it up yet ?:p
    • Like x 1
  9. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Zatanex New Player

I cant Connect to the Server -.- is it still down?
  11. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  12. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

It's down due to update 83. It's scheduled to be down for around 8 hours. We're about to enter hour 3.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have prioritized these drops, but they are also the most varied and time-intensive to track down comprehensively. We are working on it.
    • Like x 7
  14. Karr Level 30

Y'all haven't added Olympus I heard friends of mine saying that pools aren't cleaning properly and they can't complete bobbing for apples feat I believe. Plus why are Rise of Crime and E3 collections extremely rare and Quicksuit drops?
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. xaocel Level 30

Diablo 3
  17. Selkie New Player

I shall now display my immense knowledge of writing code... and stuff like that.
    Aren't they like... all in a spreadsheet file somewhere? I mean, can't you just copy and paste that stuff from like.... the "Hard to find crap" folder into the "Style Unlocking" folder.

Yes, I am currently available for immediate hire. And yes, I think 475k is a reasonable salary offer.
    Call me.....

please?

No seriously, I'm very lonely.

Mepps... I'm not kidding.

18. ×KidFlash New Player

Mepps why don't u do new video on YouTube?
    I'm only waiting only this!
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PC/PS and EU PC/PS are now unlocked. Xbox servers will follow shortly.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are now online and unlocked.