Make feats easier to locate

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Eneas, May 25, 2018.

1. Black Eneas Active Player

I think feats should be easier to locate if you click on a feat like it will take you to the mission. Or if you need a certain style it will take you to the mission or give you a tip where to find it like purchase from ect.. I think this will help new player without making old players upset because you still have to earn the feats also give tips on best cr needed to earn the feat ect. I think more people will start farming if this was implemented and would not complain about feats most people that dont feat farm have no clue how to get the feat and get lost in what to do
    • Like x 21
  2. AzureFourteen New Player

Wow that's a really good idea definitely have my vote
    • Like x 7
  3. Black Eneas Active Player

Thanks I been discussing this for a while with league mates and this is why they dont farm for skill points.
    • Like x 5
  4. LadsDcuo Well-Known Player

I agree It would be a great feature ;)
    • Like x 5
  5. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

same here i just never bother with getting more feats because it's just too time consuming to find each specific one
    • Like x 4
  6. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I do like the idea, but there are people who just Q'up so they can troll people and there would need to add something to fix that problem. Like refrash the instance from beginning.
    • Like x 2
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Sounds great and would be nice instead of pulling out my phone to search where something is at omfg lol.
    • Like x 5
  8. Black Eneas Active Player

yeah I have the same problem searching the feats up.
    • Like x 5
  9. Augusto Cesar New Player

Wow, This is probably the best suggestion I heard in a long time... This
    Is the exact reason I stop farming skillpoints just not enough detail
    Or when I do I run the wrong missions and just wasted time of a style/mission. If this was implemented I would definitely start farming
    • Like x 6
  10. Black Eneas Active Player

yeah I still farm them but it's a pain and league members that are low in skillpoints just give up or need my help it's even hard to help them sometimes because I dont know what they have or dont have I think this is the reason people dont farm skill points as much as they should
    • Like x 3
  11. CosmicIV Well-Known Player

also if they could place a marker where a certain merch is located would be nice as well but I really like this idea
    • Like x 1
  12. SuperBell Loyal Player

I wish when you expand the feat, it would tell you the whole thing. I hate having to wait for the text to slowly scroll to know what I'm supposed to do.
    • Like x 5
  13. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I agree with this. Even though the OP might have a good suggestion, most feats say exactly which instances/raids to get them from and how to get them, so I don't really get the "not knowing where they are or how do get feats" excuse for not farming feats. Yes there are a few you might have to look up, but if you've played any of the instances before you should have a pretty good idea of what to do and where to go to accomplish most feats. Some feats you have to come back to, you aren't going to get everything on the first pass
    • Like x 1
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I find myself agreeing with this thread both because of the idea and also because I keep thinking that Fatal is the one who made it, lol. Weird how that is. Just like SuperBell is always Doomsday.
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Eneas Active Player

I see what you mean but some new league members have trouble with even finding what missions match the feats . What if there was a way To click on the feat and it move you to the mission that feat is located or takes you to the dlc open world or even a marker to that dlc would make the difference but most new members have these sorts of problems
  16. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I want a feat tab on the scorecard.

Which feats are in the instance? Do I have them? Is anyone else missing any?
    • Like x 5
  17. Eridian New Player

I would like it if when you are in the duty finder and you hover over an instance, it shows all the related feats to that specific instance.
    • Like x 4
  18. Black Eneas Active Player

That would be neat
  19. Black Eneas Active Player

Hit a speed bump
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

From the game's producer in his paragraph for long-term plans: "However, navigating our Feat system is a...feat...in and of itself. It is difficult at best to decipher what feats mean, or where to go and what to do to complete them. They're achievements, and fit in that perspective, but it can become frustrating when achieving those feats is part of your progression.

In the long term, we will be exploring ways to solve this problem, both in improving the clarity of feats and in eventually providing other avenues to gain skill points. MORE ON THAT LATER!"
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...cers-letter-state-of-the-stats-revamp.289797/