Login Issue - May 22, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedDeth1998 New Player

It keeps saying "0x12x0" or something like that. Anyone else experiencing this?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You agreed to the terms of service, right? Therefore they're not held accountable for refunds if there is an outage such as this. Would it be a good idea to give your players something for putting up with it? Perhaps, but it's not required.

• Like x 2
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Thought you said "outrage" lol.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Tomatoe, tomato
    • Like x 1
  5. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Mepps posted that there was a login issue with USPS servers and is now affecting every server & platforms
  6. neosephoria New Player

To be fair I don't think it was really a controllable issue this time, but in general I 100% agree with you that there are always huge issues with every update. It's part of the reason why I keep taking breaks from this game
  7. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

God bless Discord.
    • Like x 1
  8. RedDeth1998 New Player

I thought it was fixed because I had the issue earlier and then it subsided and now it's back.
  9. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Some players still cant log in and the ones who do their voice chat is bugged,I dont know if its fixed now but my guess is no.
  10. Kilorod New Player

So there goes my day off. After an 8 month break I came back last week and renewed my legendary Friday. Planned on catching my toon up with some intense feat runs today and PC has been down all day. I have been around since FoS release so Im used to the 1/2 DLC drops but it seems to me that since they went away from that and began these instant DLC drops immediately available after the world comes back up that morning there has been nothing but issues with nearly every aspect of the game. Not complaining I used to love this game. Hoping to be able to get back to that but everytime I attempt to log on if I dont get the crash report screen the game attempts to load and a black screen locks to my desktop and I have to restart. Smh
  11. co ni New Player

Thank to you
  12. Khangus Active Player

Still having trouble logging in yet again today and my market place cash has either disappeared or hasn’t hit my account. Should I just call Scea?
  13. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I just started a new toon Monday and should have been done leveling by this AM. I've coded and done 3d stuff for 20+, shoot, even built a environment for staff of one of the largest resorts on the planet so they could learn all the locations and assist guests. I play this because it helps me relax, but the constant need for fixes is unprofessional.
    • Like x 1
  14. DuncanStewart New Player

I am unable to purchase daybreak cash or anything related to membership, is this a separate issue?
  15. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I am guessing that as the USPC site is still down after 2 hours this is a continuation from yesterdays problems. Really, how long would it take someone to just update the downtime message on the forum and a quick tweet to let your member know what is going on.
  16. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

H1z1 is a good alternative until the servers jump up, just saying.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working to fully resolve the connection issues. Logins may be intermittently timing out, and the marketplace remains disabled to prevent purchases from failing.
  18. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

19. BOZO New Player

Finally! Someone who is not a brown-noser, thank you Selkie for your words of wisdom.

I'm sick and tired of the constant CHEER LEADING when we literally have the game completely falling apart.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil, right? As long as we have people who rather brown nose and cheer lead we'll continue experiencing disconnects, complete system lock up, or not being able to log in.

Not able to utilize a paid service for over 10+ HOURS! Really? :confused:

More people need to start complaining, maybe then we'll get some Competent Tech Support!

First it was "Status: 5/21/2018 21:54 PDT - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into USPS3"

[IMG]

Heads need to start rolling ASAP!
    • Like x 2
  20. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I wish I would have ran to the forums first this morning, around 7:15am cst. I had no trouble logging in at that time. I opened the market place, with no issues, bought 2000 sc. Never was credited at anytime during the 15-20 minutes I was on. Logged off to run some errands... and now I come back and decide to check forums lol.

I'll wait until things become stable and credited before doing any ticket about 2000 uncredited sc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.