Login Issue - May 22, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Does it work yet? Is the coast clear to try and log in or should I go take a nap?
  2. jaks6374 New Player

still having issues here either unable to connect to server or authentication issue
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It doesn't seem to be constant. I logged in just fine on PC, but others are still mentioning problems. Only one way to find out, lol.
    • Like x 1
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Take a nap.

WilderMidnight said his sub ran out yesterday....people started reporting problems yesterday...coincidence? Yeah, probably ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So HE'S to blame for all of this??

Figures he don't wanna support the game because of the revamp, now the rest of us have to suffer!
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

https://www.daybreakgames.com/status

Daybreak server status screen says USPS/PC is highly populated, so there must not be too many people having issues
    • Like x 1
  7. neosephoria New Player

Nope. USPC servers are still janky (at least on my end)
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

So any chance this will be fixed anytime soon ? I don't feel lile spending 10 to 15 minutes trying to log on just to get kicked off.
  9. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

So is this what is also affecting the marketplace? I haven't been able to access it on usps4 all day
  10. MACLATIN1 New Player

Why is it everytime you guys release an update we lose paid for game time? How about you guys start reimbursing us for the hours and hours of lost game time we pay for? This kinda stuff almost happens everyrime you guys do an update. Maybe time to hire better managers.
    • Like x 2
  11. AdvMed New Player

Trouble authenticating server
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You lose paid game time when you log off to go to sleep, or go to work, or play other games, only difference is it's time that you want to spend playing the game.

They don't owe you anything lol
    • Like x 2
  13. A1tlantis New Player

So when I log in on pc I'm missing League and group voice chat tabs?
  14. Unled New Player

Trying to login and I keep getting a screen saying " authentication issue connecting to the world", any suggestions?
  15. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Still cant get on 10 hours later
  16. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Is DCUO sharing login servers (or a critical resource) with H1Z1 beta on Daybreak's side? I'm all for a sibling game doing well, but dang. Shared infrastructure is good if it's highly available and customers don't see brown outs.
  17. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

Glad i finished all my dailies earlier
  18. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

And once again it’s down! WTH is going on now? Anyone know? Of course they don’t tell us anything.
  19. Selkie New Player

Actually yes they do. Anytime you purchase a good or service, it must be provided in a timely manner and in good faith. In respect to mmo's, outages occur, so in that respect you are absolutely correct in that, they are attempting to provide a service even if there is currently interruption of that service.

However, the blanket statement that "they dont owe you anything" is incorrect. If you purchased something, they are required by law to provide it. Otherwise its fraud, or false advertising, or theft, etc....
    • Like x 1
  20. AdvMed New Player

I can get on after re attempting, but no voice chats
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.