How did this happen?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ANYDOGG1, May 6, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Even rage doesn't outheal healers anymore now that we don't get back 100% of damage (unless it's a really bad healer) taken.
    • Like x 1
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Further proving the point. ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Unless he was using something he's not mentioning. I find it incredibly hard to believe he was also top dps by several million using those 4 powers he mentioned only.

Note: I'm not accusing him of using this, just a question out of curiosity

When people use those hacks where they do tons and tons of attacks in seconds, can't remember what they're called, do they also go through soders like crazy? Or does their power bar just magically replenish? Or do they only use weapon attacks?

Just curious.
  4. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

Pretty much weapon attacks only. There is other things that allow what you describe though but can't explain further in public cuz forum rules ;-)
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, np. I was just curious about the effect of soders on the scoreboard. The OP has more power in, healing out and damage out than everyone else, which isn't necessarily always odd, just feels like there's more to the story than has been stated.
  6. ANYDOGG1 Level 30

yes
  7. ANYDOGG1 Level 30

I play from the tray, no weapon attacks. I only use tsunami strike combo, ebb/flo, bubble and drown. That with robot sidekick.

I do use a supercharge "Call of the Deep" when in good position to do so, and henchmen with orbital. But thats all. Mainly I just use tsunami and ebb combo back to back clipping with each other.
  8. ANYDOGG1 Level 30

There are no hacks. I will show anyone ingame what I do and how to do it. I don't hide my loadouts.
    • Like x 1
  9. ANYDOGG1 Level 30

This is my loadout I use.
    [IMG]

This is another run I just completed:
    [IMG]

BTW, I changed my name today to something fitting my toon.
    • Like x 1
  10. GreySkull New Player

Hate to brake it to you, but you had to of used a supply drop. Just look at how much power you gave out also, that's about what most damage dealers put out that use supply drops. Plus you show a supply drop in your loadout. Case Closed.
    • Like x 3
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, that makes more sense. Thats 6 powers, not 4. I understand you meant to say that your rotation only involves 4 however.
  12. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Supply drop. I have had over 22 mil healing done in ttbe due to a few supply drops that found aquaman walking threw them. It happens.
    Ok run COM and drop tote supply drop on wonder woman after second boss veggie she stands up then check your heals after, you will have about 4 mil healing.
    • Like x 1
  13. krytine Loyal Player

The game for years has not credited powers correctly. And if a recently change made ts not heal at all in dps role you will still get credit for it on the board. It would be a low priority for the devs to fix plus most ppl see that a supply drop will heal np sups bats with massive health and also barrels yes I get that you said you didn't drop one but someone did and if the healers we're putting in dps moves instead of healer moves those numbers can happen often
  14. ANYDOGG1 Level 30

Of course I'm going to keep a supply drop in my loadout. I'm not stupid. It's a last minute save. Just b/c it's there doesn't mean I use it.
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

1.) consumables (soder cola)
    2.) handmod for shield to heal
    3.) seasonal pets
    4.) supply
    5.) rally your ally?
    6.) other trinkets (like supply)
    7.) high tide activates healing?
  16. Tilz Loyal Player

It also gives a damage buff. So using it regualy on bossfights does make sense.
    If you don't use your suppl, which is very unlikely as "good" dps, then it has to be a visual bug.
    Here's an advice. During a raid make a chattab for your healing out + healing summery. Then you might be able to track down your healing. Keep it open the entire raid and have an eye on it.

1. the cola does the 100%.. but I doubt it makes it up to several mils healing
    2. handmod shouldn't heal that much, but possible
    4. most likely that
    5. doesn't give you healing out i think
    7. Hightide doesn't active healing and he doesn't use it.

TS has always wokred like it is now. So from release of the power. I also use it and only get the healing numbers with dropping a supply on NPCs.. funny to accuse the healer for being a noob in a raid, when you "outheal" him.. :D :D

Oh it can happen. If it's a good group, that doesn't need much healing, then the tank can heal more.