The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

See, Mepps does hear people's requests.

The pin this thread request was granted.:D
    • Like x 7
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Some day soon you'll get your toon pics in here. Have faith.
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

In honor of the thread getting pinned (and because I'm in kind of a weird mood LOL)...

[IMG]

:D
    • Like x 6
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The pins are "cute"...LOL. But i'm digging the look even with the pins. What shade of blue is that (mind sharing the hex code)?
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Had to log in real quick to double check my notes, it's 001DC1.

Yes, I keep notes on the game and my characters, even their color codes. Bit of an info junkie at times. :D
    • Like x 2
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I kind of do that...except i'm not anywhere near as organized as I should be...so I have notes in my notebook, on envelopes, receipts, medical letters, post it notes. After a while I have no clue what anything was for...LOL
  7. BƖack Dedicated Player

Awesome! The Enhanced Spindrift is brilliant!l I always wanted to make my own astronaut in DCUO.
    I use that style all time on my main and even on some of the alts too. :D Great Style.
    • Like x 3
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Same here: have a couple photo-copy papers each detailing character details (hex codes, the colour order for each piece of gear {including alternates like different weapons or Seasonal dressups}, what pieces of gear they got and where slash how they got them)
  9. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. Dead13 Well-Known Player

[IMG]TimeTremor[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. JDunk1971 New Player

Looks like the diving suits from the movie "The Abyss".
  12. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Justica Cruz has officially joined the Blue Lantern Corps of Hope and is mentored by Saint Walker ;)[IMG]

(And I'm so stupid I posted it in the wrong thread lolol)
    • Like x 5
  13. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

One of my all time favorite sci-fi movies
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Decided to go a little weird with my Nature toon, Seneca Spirit. Just in time for some Spring healing...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You’d think a 6-and-a-half foot tall cyber-dhampir wouldn’t be very good at surveillance and espionage. You’d be wrong. :)

[IMG]

Big shout out to Millbarge for fixing Munitions: Survival so I didn’t have to add that she’s not quite as good at it as her more organic teammates. Now she’s just as sneaky as they are. :D
    • Like x 3
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 5
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Those three Junior Super Friends...
    Wendy,................................... Marvin .............................................and Wonder Dog!
    [IMG]junior Super Friends by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 8
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

What a lovely view... ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes indeedly... oh, that wasn't the view you meant? :oops:
    • Like x 1
  20. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]