I Think I'm Done With Artifacts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Apr 8, 2018.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Well premium is stuck with bartering. It's been like that for a while.
    • Like x 2
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

How about having Constantine sell a 'Seal Capusule' for 100 MoV or so....then you have to use a stabilizer to open it and get your 4 seals. Still grindy AF to get, but technically available in game and equally available to F2P, Premium and Legendary. My bigger concern is the fact that artifacts/seals are the only things I can think of not tradable between platforms...what's up with that? I run 1 Premium account on PC and can trade anything else that is dropable or can be bought in the broker...just not cats/seals.

Reinheld
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I don't get how you can not have/use seals. They are super easy to get. Either by running content, or just taking low level toons you don't use and get two from them. It probably took longer to make this thread than to run area 51, lol.
  4. Abstrakt Loyal Player

a catalyst and a seal are two very different things.
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Learn to to read and get seals
    • Like x 1
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

What, reading directions?
    • Like x 1
  7. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Ive been done since I failed 3 consecutive times at 80 breakthrough.
    I just asked myself, "were we fine before artifacts came?...... YEP" So its not really of urgency.
    • Like x 1
  8. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Except they buffed content to balance difficulty around artifacts, so they are needed now. I was with you until then.
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Lucky you, I had 5, FIVE, breakthrough failures. In. A. Row.

Send some of that luck my way. I was highly ticked off after all those breakthroughs
  10. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I do have the urgency to up my artifacts for SUPPORT roles in raids since most of the time supports solo. DPS arti on raids? they don't stack (afaik) and credits only the highest arti from the DPS in the group (...afaik).
    • Like x 2
  11. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

players are buying seals? i dont even put a seal in when im doing a breakthrough. that artifact is an abandoned child and deserves to be treated with love do you not remember how you got it and found it in the first place?. everytime you feed it metal and level it up you should get up off your bed walk to to your tv screen and kiss that artifact and tell it what a good boy it is. i failed many times breaking through but that just meant i didnt love hard enough so i started over and over and over until my baby new i truly loved it and was ready to accept me in its life.
  12. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Really depends on the RnG gods...I hadn't used a single seal until I went to breakthrough at level 100. It failed 6 times, couldn't believe it. Like everything else in this game, you pay's your money and you takes your chances. At least that's what I heard.
    • Like x 1
  13. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

The only reason for seals is to get you to pay real money, nothing more. Otherwise, why need them at all? Do you need a special seal when crafting? No, you don't. Everything you need for crafting is in game. And trying to get the catalysts is hard enough and by hard I mean time consuming but DB is all about money grab so you have to buy seals to ensure your artifacts don't fail.
  14. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

I agree with you 100% Rock.
    This post gets my
    [IMG]
    ...see what I did there?...

For real though I don't sweat the artifacts too much on any of my toons. I get them nad do what I can, but I don't bust my balls to max them out. I have too many toons and not enough time for that sweaty BS.
    Are the benefits nice? Yes.
    Where we able to complete content before the introduction of artifacts? Yes.
    Are they just another grubby cash grab trying to get lazy folks to spend $$$? Yup.
    Are they 100% necessary to complete content? Nope.

It is what it is my friend, don't sweat it.
    Upgrade them to whatever level you'd like or delete them completely, you'll be just fine :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

What about this one?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Or this one?
    [IMG]
    ...gotta be at least one seal there ;)
    • Like x 2
  17. fm0987 Committed Player

[IMG]
  18. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

19. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Are you sure you don't mean 150 mil?

That's what the only seal costs that I found on the broker.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Cheapest seal on the broker (USPS/PC) at this moment is 1.9 mil. Most expensive is 2.4 mil.
    • Like x 1