Infinite Time Capsule Challenge!?!?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Many people I know in game and on the forums wonder if anything else drops from the capsules when opened 100x/1000x/or more? My challenge to you is to open as many as you can and post it here! Ill be joining in on the craziness to see if anything comes up.

-Iconic :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I guess it depends on whether you're a glass half full or half empty person. Apparently I must half empty because I'm not touching that thing with a ten-foot pole.

Some might say that the lights and sounds of opening it are a gift in themselves. These people are crazy as well.
    • Like x 10
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao lol lol.
    • Like x 1
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

@150 and nothing so far...
    • Like x 8
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It would be funny if it would give you feats at like 250 and 500, etc., 0 pt feats with humorous titles like, "You Can't Be Serious," "Look, There's Nothing Coming," "Seriously, Just Stop, This is Getting Sad," and at 1,000 a 0 pt. feat: "Congratulations! You Just Wasted 17 Hours of Your Life!"
    • Like x 13
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Heck for me ill do it little by little...maybe 100 at a time but you never know lol
    • Like x 3
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I opened one time and got my feat;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Most rewarding TC to date!! :D
    • Like x 3
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

After 5,000 openings, it would give you a feat, "Way Too Much Time Capsule," and a title called, "The Pathetic"
    • Like x 5
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Isn't that for RnD exo farming?
    • Like x 5
  11. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

I aprove this!
  12. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Kids...Give them a toy and they play with the box.
    • Like x 10
  13. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Why aren't these things stackable?
    • Like x 3
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

They're infinitely stackable. You just don't notice it because they stack in a pocket universe outside our own.
    • Like x 2
  15. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Lol im good. I just opened it enough times to get the title and then banked it. Good prank though.
    • Like x 2
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

no...nope im good took the als ice bucket challenge, im not doing this one.
    • Like x 1
  17. Coelha Well-Known Player

This is so true and at the same time so sad, lmao...
  18. Ultimate Thor Active Player

Get the feat by opening the time capsule and getting the yellow colored version.
  19. Denver New Player

Are there any notes about the Infinite Time Capsules? I have not opened any yet.
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Start opening it and see :D