So you finally give us space in our inventory just to....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by COMBATICUS, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Tokens of prestige expire at different times 30 days from when they drop. They stack. Something is amiss.
    • Like x 1
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It's not that it's technically impossible to stack them. It's more so that it would undermine this product as a promotional, time limited item if they could stack.

If each Capsule expired after 14 days and the stack size was 999, I think it works out that you'd have access to this 1 month offer for about 38 years. Essentially giving you your own private discount on the first 9 Time Capsules and ability to generate new Power Auras for longer than the game is going to exist.
  3. IceRaider Dedicated Player

So that's where you go when you log in then log out 2 seconds later com..... it is annoying to have to delete them but they are right they expire in different intervals as you collect them so stacking them would make the ones you earned day one expire as the same time as the ones you earn on the last day.... it's their way of saying you want the goods buy tons of stabilizers to open several because we made the drop rates of the tc items horrid to squeeze money out of you so buying just 7 stabilizers won't help you unless you're extremely lucky.
  4. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

You know me so well lool. Yea I get it, just we finally got some free space and just to overload us again. They should of just added left no timer and let it expire when they are gone. But like you said they its their way of saying buy more stabilizers. Im sure its workin. I been seeing certain collections cheaper now than before lol
  5. Dene Devoted Player

unattuned TC gear is crazy cheap now too - i'd like to think it was a good thing
    • Like x 1
  6. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Oh yea. I managed to buy whatever my wife needed and finished her feats finally lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Zeikial Committed Player

$$$$$$$
  8. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

vendors loving em
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

All the ones i opened were stackable
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

The new stuff that was not here when i played last....
    • the extra pop-ups for loot and a pop-up for opening a capsule, with no Setting option to disable all of those pop-ups. (sucks, super annoying)
    • clicking the power in the loadout menu when selecting loadout shows the description of the power, it took me a while to discover it because I did not click the power initially, i just dragged them to the loadout. (ok)
    • Artifact... I got it to rank 42 and did not think it was necessary for completing any of the content I was doing. (ok, and not necessary)
    • Stacking items in greater quantity and auto sort... I used auto sort after i sold any new loot from an instance so that the junk loot was not mixed into the hoarded stuff. (ok)
    I sold every item I could (including new capsules) to vendors. I happened to have some fragments left over from long ago and completed one during my brief visit back, which i used to open a capsule. then uninstalled.

The uninstaller is not working for me. After trying uninstall from the Control Panel and uninstall from Ccleaner, I found every folder and deleting them. I got a pop-up error uninstaller unable to run. I did get the exit email from DBG asking for feedback.
  11. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Amen brotha. I forgot to mention that. Good example right there
    • Like x 1
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Tokens of prestige aren’t monetized - no worries about glitching...
    • Like x 1
  13. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I think they should have just made them all have the same expiration date so they could stack.
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Don't delete them.

Sell them on the Vendors. ;) ;)