Mental: Can you please NERF Pain Blast?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Xibo, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

What s bad is gadgets can do the same thing. No one talks about that.
    • Like x 1
  2. Xibo Loyal Player

I've mentioned Gadgets Surprise Attack too.
    • Like x 1
  3. Perdition Committed Player

This shouldn't be nerfed, the only reason why this is happening is because it's in open world PvP meaning like u have all your stats and there are not any clamps going on. In the PvP area like batcave and lair battles this doesn't happen sinds everything gets clamped. if they adjust it for duels, then u can bet that it would affect PvE aswell...
    • Like x 1
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

I agree, arena is were pvp matters not duels, meaning if this is no issue in arena it shouldnt be touched.
    • Like x 2
  5. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Not sure why people are saying these abilities are only broken in duels or open world, as this is certainly not the case.

Mental's Pain Blast - (Fight begins around 0:35, ability hits for over 3000 damage at 0:54)

Gadget's Thermite Mines and Surprise Attack - (Mines are used at 1:38 and 3:00, the damage ticks clearly show the damage was being dealt by the player in the video and not his teammate. Surprise Attack at 3:19 hit over 2K as a non-crit)

Quantum's Time Bomb - (At 2:50 you can clearly see Time Bomb hit the opponent for 2.5K on a non-crit)

These videos should make it clear why these abilities are broken. It's very easy to be pitted against these in arenas since these three powers are doing this type of damage and many players switched to these powers to reap the benefits of such an advantage. They need to be rebalanced in all PvP content, period.
    • Like x 5
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Yea its not just duels and open world. Arena and legends are what people mean by PvP.

Duels are for watchtower egos and dont matter
  7. Roocck Committed Player

Maybe the threads should just be taken down and let the Dev's do there own testing, opinions, idea's etc... Maybe just maybe than everyone can be happy and get along and be a united community (like it should be).. Actually that'll be the best thing for everyone!!!! ;)
  8. Lynzyb New Player

Invisibility doesn't even work right! If you are around anyone doing anything I get immediately knocked out of invisibility before I can even hit any moves, idk why I even still have it in my loadout. Maybe it's just me, but as soon as I hit invisibility, im immediately knocked out of it and it shows the little controller sign above my head
    • Like x 1
  9. Roguester Well-Known Player

i both agree and disagree.
    Anything related to pvp , matters for pvp!
    Duels,arenas,legends.
    Buffing with sodas and using pve gear and pve trinkets in duels should never be allowed.
    Unbalanced powersets in arena will cause a Flavor of the month within the pvp community and thus cancerous gameplay.
    Unbalanced legends will cause a tier that will became the must pick to win and again cause frustration within the community and forum thread spams for nerfs, i believe we have seen this numerous times over the years.
    Since all the points above are at their worst state possible u see the threads that are present now.
    • Like x 2