DC Metal episdoe

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jensu, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Jensu Well-Known Player

with DC's Metal event coming to a close next month, i hope we see this in a future episode, they can call it Origin Crisis 2
    • Like x 5
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

I wonder how many forumites just clenched their buttcheeks reading "Origin Crisis". :D
    • Like x 4
  3. Agent Flores Committed Player

*Raises hand*
    • Like x 3
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

Hmmmm ... Origin Crisis ... sounds right and about time
    • Like x 2
  5. Darth Loyal Player

+1 for Hufflepuff. The Speed-Metal set got me into the Dark Knight's Metal arc and Origin Crisis was one of my favorite DLCs. Count me in.
    • Like x 1
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

All I'm going to say is: If "The batman who laughs" ever becomes a gear-set along with the zombified Robins as a new Back-up skin, I'm going to freak out. Lol.
    • Like x 5
  7. Jensu Well-Known Player

as will i
  8. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Both my wallet and bank account is going to disown me.
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I still have nightmares about balls (OF DEATH) flying at my face.

THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID :D
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just wet my seat :D
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Thank God you have a shiel......
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

I'd love every single thing ever about this!
    • Like x 1
  13. Nebula07 New Player

Yeah that would be dope as F
  14. Nebula07 New Player

So how much control do the devs have over content. I was surprised to see metal emblems during the anniversary event. Is it up to the devs or DC.
  15. velvetsanity Loyal Player

All the Batman is driving me batty. If you really gotta focus on Batsy, swing around to a more oblique angle: Batwoman. Nightwing. Red Robin. Damian. Batgirl. Or even something more directly focused on Catwoman. How about something where Harley’s actually trying to stay out of trouble?

If you gotta be direct, though, hold off until we see how things go between Bruce and Selina now that they’re engaged? If the wedding bells do ring, maybe something where we have to prevent the wedding (and/or reception) from being ruined. Complete with a cutscene of the ceremony :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Did you say Bat METAL????

:D
    • Like x 1
  17. Knarlydude Loyal Player

18. Schimaera Devoted Player

AH before I forget:

In b4 superman fanatics crying about DCUO becoming Batman Universe Online lol (lookin at you Ekart ;) )
  19. Eve YouTuber

That would be an awesome story. We could use some "Horror" stories. I read only a little bit, but I'm about to get all series and dive in.
    It totally deserve an inspired episode.
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think final say about what goes into the game might belong to DC. The devs can make proposals or pass along what we as players want to see, but if DC says "no" then it won't go in.

After all, it wasn't until DC relented that we were able to get green auras in the game.