New weapon maybe?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by EmeraldPower, Feb 5, 2018.

1. EmeraldPower New Player

For all the green lantern fans out here i think you should look into an energy ring weapon. It would shoot pure bolts of energy just like any lantern ring would, similar to a blaster bolt from star wars or something. i don't mean beams either i mean like small bolts or energy balls. If you hold Y or triangle you'd have a charged burst of energy like a bigger ball of energy or a huge beam.
    • Like x 1
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I highly doubt they would implement this only because of the HL powerset.

But in all reality, I think this is a very sick idea! Mainly because im a GL fanatic. I love it. If only...
  3. Cyro Committed Player

If they do make a new weapon it will be locked behind a cash capsule.
    • Like x 1
  4. SparkmanX Committed Player

It sounds great, especially when we take into account that there are superheroes who also used the strongest weapon in the universe. I would like this weapon to have the following animations:

1. When you block, a giant shield appears
    2. Your range shot is a laser that comes out of the ring
    3. You hold range shot is a bazooka construct
    4. All combos have to stun or shoot down the enemy
    5. In the individual combos use constructs of medieval weapons
    6. In area combos use futuristic weapon constructs

[IMG]
  5. EmeraldPower New Player

that's annoying lol they should've done this weapon with the release of will and fear.
    • Like x 1
  6. JKwak Well-Known Player

so basicly HL but as weapon?
    no thanks, would be a bit strange and would be harder for new players to know if someone plays HL or just uses this weapon, except the new weapon is only for Lantern based powers (HL and Rage)
    • Like x 1
  7. OmegaMan nWo Level 30

You're basically asking for hard light to be a weapon and a power.
    How about we get a sword and shield weapon set or a sword and spear?
    Or maybe the devs revamp the weapon combos and animations?
  8. EmeraldPower New Player

Incorrect. The power ring weapon can be used with any weapon.
  9. JKwak Well-Known Player

and thats the propbleme, if they make a weapon like this it could be confused with HL the only way around is to make it only aviablel for HL and Rage but then the weapon would be pointless
    • Like x 1
  10. EmeraldPower New Player

we both have our opinions about this.