New powers

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Th3Anc13ntH0rus, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Th3Anc13ntH0rus New Player

Hard light powers
    I’ve noticed there’s no healer hard light power. You have Rage for Tank role and Will(Hero)/Fear(Villain) for Controller role.
    What about Hope, Love or Compassion? What about Avarice, Life, Death or Phantom powers for other roles.

Elemental powers such as Wind for Controller or Metal for Tank.

There needs to be tech powers for Tank and Healer besides putting them on Controller role such as Shieldtech or Nanotech.

Other powers
    Shadow
    Vibrations/Sounds
    Food/Drink
    Shapeshifting(Martian Manhunter/Beastboy)
    Kryptonian
    Amazonian
    Atlantean(Aquaman)
    New Gods/Apokoliptan

Additions to powers
    New pets for the powers that don’t have them.
    Have a dolphin for Water healer.
    • Like x 1
  2. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Yeap, you're not wrong. Very very late to the party, but not wrong.
    • Like x 2
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

There also needs to be magic powers that *aren’t* healers. Troll role is possibly even more appropriate than healer role for some forms of magic-based powers (mind control magic, probability manipulation to make someone clumsy (debuffs), and so on)
    • Like x 1
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

CHUNK POWER!!!

[IMG]
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

We need the Trump Power to make this Game great again!
  6. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

[IMG]

On a serious note; not sure where they stand on new powers. I'd be ok if they add individual moves to existing powers including movement or iconics, if it meant smaller development efforts but a SOONer (tm) date.
    • Like x 4
  7. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I was thinking if a kryptonian powerset for the game months ago. I mean if the exobytes Luthor released could copy batman's genius to channel it into other humans to invent gadgets, why not exobytes that could copy kryptonian DNA to rewrite human DNA? Giving skin a higher density to withstand bullets. Turning the human body into a solar battery and firing heat vision through the focused camera lense that is the eye to release the excess energy. Concentrated co2 from lungs. Strength if 10 can be a power to throw random objects like cars and such.
    • Like x 1
  8. Inferneus Level 30

if there should be a new power... it should be doomsday! or some sort of kryptonian/doomsday aaand demon/vampire/darkness power! but even so i would like actual powers to get new abilities, more choices and combos, maybe the option to change the skill colours effects! (not laterns)
    • Like x 1
  9. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Love the ideas guys great stuff.
  10. Jak-Man Committed Player

#UnscrapSerums
  11. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Collusion with Russia is not a power.
    • Like x 1