Money in DCUO

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by PaulAndrew, Jan 23, 2018.

1. PaulAndrew Active Player

Just was hoping for some tips on how to make good money in DCUO on at least a somewhat consitent basis if possible too. People always say collections, but I'm never sure which to try and what not. Just could use some help!
    Any help and advice is greatly appreciated! Just trying to get some wealth instead of being broke all the time!

Also, my league is recruiting if anyone is interested!
    BatfamilyRebirthDC! Add TheMasterDetective as a friend!
  2. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

- crafting materials and exceptional kits right after a new episode launch
    - time capsule collections right after launch of the TC (keep hoarding free Stabilizers until the next launch)
    • Like x 2
  3. PaulAndrew Active Player

Gotcha! Sounds like a good idea! Any other tips by any chance?
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

Easiest money is collections, certain TC gear and top of the line focusing elements.

To check a collections worth (on ps) go to broker , click add item the hit triangke and you'll see price
    Also keep collections for limited release items and sell them after it ends.
    I find the best collection pcs drop in alerts (but that's just me). I have sold 4 in the last 2 weeks that were 20-30 million each.

Focusing elements sell like hot cakes when new content drops, right now I think they are about 50-60k each. You can make a few million pretty easy this way.

Last is TC gear. I always save my TCs then open a ton on day of release (I do not buy) normally within first 1-2 days the whales will pay stupid $ amounts easily netting 10-20 million at least.

Many other ways to do it, but this way works for me
  5. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

If you're a realist; you'll sell all collection pieces.
    The odds of getting a collection are close to nil for anything good; unless you're a DCUO Billionaire.
  6. Saami Loyal Player

Buy stabilizers with real money - open time capsules - sell what you got.
    You want to be rich and have all cool styles? Buy even more stabilizers with real money.
    Dont believe the "doing the broker". Everybody already doing it and everybody is not rich.
  7. JKwak Well-Known Player

buy a huge amount of time capsules on the broker while they still drop for a low price and sell them a month or two after they the next timecapsules are out or even wait longer
    you can get between 30k and 100k for each capsule all you have to do is wait.
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

+ Make a bunch of alts.
    + Run the seasonal.
    + Get the collections on each.
    + Buy the 100+ Mark collection on each.
    + Get the Aura.
    + Send the Aura to your Main via shared bank.
    + Have your Main sell them on broker.