Total Recovery Kit?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deathcry, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Deathcry New Player

I bought a Total Recovery Kit off of the marketplace the other day. I go to a R&D station
    to try and get a mod off of an old piece of armor. I get a message that selected kit is not
    compatible. What am I doing wrong or am I missing what this kit is supposed to do. I have
    use alpha kits, but would like to get more then 1 exobyte back.

Thank you in advance.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

If you put alpha mods in your gear they are not compatible with total recovery kits. Same with beta mods. Total recovery kits work only with tier 1 and up mods. Mods that require multiple exobytes to make.
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

When it said this message, did you still click on the gear piece??? Sometimes it'll say not compatible even though it is (which seems like a messaging bug). If it doesn't let you recover the bytes at all you might want to put in a ticket, since it should recover them.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What level mod is it? Is it one you crafted or is it one of the ones we got free from the devs after the revamp? The ones we got for free can't be recovered as far as I'm aware.
    • Like x 1
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They can actually but only with Total Recovery kits. I know this because I burned the last of my Total Recovery Kits from the last Booster Bundle.
    • Like x 1
  6. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Yours must have been bugged, because I certainly couldn't use them after swapping some of my mods with the free ones.
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I had 40+ Total Recovery Kits (not Exceptional Recovery Kits). That is way too large a number to be bugged
  8. Kzinti Committed Player

Is it the Expert VII mods from the free one DCUO gave us, I so no think recovery kits work on those
  9. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

The free ones DCUO gave us are not able to be broken down into parts.