NEED a green lantern emblem

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ploegie, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Ploegie New Player

usually see them on the auction house for 300 to 500 thousand credits I no longer have the ability to buy that looking for someone to do me a huge favour. Willing to give away all the capsules I have
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Which emblem (the corps emblem or the Alan Scott), and how many capsules (and which types) do you have?
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Do you have any Original Time Capsules, or better yet, any Future Crusader Style Capsules? Also, are you on the US Playstation & PC Server? If so, I may be able to help tonight. Send me a Private Message here on the Forum.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ploegie New Player

Green lantern emblem. I have 11 Gotham 2 arcane 7 time torn 2 notorious time and seven paradox boxes I'm on us servers
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'll send you a private message later on this evening when I'm at home and can see which character has one available. What's your in-game name for the character that needs it?
  6. Ploegie New Player

Corp emblem is the one worn by most lanterns right? If so I'll need that one
  7. Ploegie New Player

Ploegie64
    Character that needs it is Vor Alor
  8. Kzinti Committed Player

I have an extra I'll send you.
    are you on USpc/ps
  9. Kzinti Committed Player

Jack, I have some of the original time capsules how many you need and what is your ingame name
  10. Ploegie New Player

Us playstaion
    Ploegie64
    Vor alor
  11. Ploegie New Player

Us playstaion
    Ploegie64
    Vor alor
  12. Kzinti Committed Player

Sent
  13. Ploegie New Player

Thanks bro!!! I have been looking for this emblem since was of the light first came out!!!
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Correct. It's the one seen here:

[IMG]
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

GliderKnight is the character that can use them. All I really need is the Future Crusader Chest Box, so I'm going to keep opening Original Time Capsules until I get one. If you have one of those, I'm willing to trade the Mid-Nite Chest Box, or some Lantern Corps Emblems I have extras of. What's your in-game name? And is there anything specific you're looking for?
  16. Kzinti Committed Player

I just sent you 50, let me know if you need more
  17. revjasonlee New Player

Wow you are a superhero!
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thanks a million! If you need anything yourself, please let me know! I was able to pull a Future Crusader Chest out of those... only one, but that's all I needed for my new character! Ended up with a surplus of Future Crusader Bracers, Belts, and Boots, lol! :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Dene Devoted Player

He is!!! One of *the* nicest guys i;ve met o this game :)

One of many of fav leaguemates!!! lol
    • Like x 2